• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter 2014 question

• Thread starter DeletedUser13840
  • Start date

DeletedUser13840

How do you win the "Win today's special"? Not sure if this is where I post this. Thanks.

DeletedUser13665

How do you win the "Win today's special"? Not sure if this is where I post this. Thanks.

Prior to clicking the "Start" button in the gifts/prizes window, you will see a display of All the potential...You will note that while several prizes appear multiple times - the Daily Special only appears Once.. When you click the "Start" button, the prizes shuffle around and are then covered up by a "Gift" icon.. you have to click as many as you can, or are necessary to reveal the Daily special prize

DeletedUser13840

Maracon/Youngs,

Thank you both for the great info. And have a Merry Christmas.

The Masked Stamper

Dikkon

The announcement says that there is a new prize every day in December but the Event goes into January. If there are only new prizes in December, does that mean we should spend all our stars by the last day of December? What do we need for the January days?

DeletedUser1862

I would assume the announcement doesn't include January because the event doesn't run through all of January. Based on past experience, there will still be special prizes for those who haven't used their stars by then.