• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

Actic

Ok, basically what happened here is I've decided to build two Macaron Bakeries next to each other. The problem is that those two sets don't give me a bonus. What gives? Do I have to build two different types of winter bakery sets at once? Would it be possible to make the two Macaron bakeries give me just 13% defense of attacking army without them adding up in total?
I think more info in game about this would have been useful.

Tbill

Have you researched the building in the wiki? It explains a lot about all buildings and GBs too.

Johnny B. Goode

Ok, basically what happened here is I've decided to build two Macaron Bakeries next to each other. The problem is that those two sets don't give me a bonus. What gives? Do I have to build two different types of winter bakery sets at once? Would it be possible to make the two Macaron bakeries give me just 13% defense of attacking army without them adding up in total?
I think more info in game about this would have been useful.
It is clearly spelled out in the Forum Announcement of the Winter Event that the Bakery bonuses are only triggered if unique buildings are adjacent. Putting same types next to each other triggers no additional bonuses.

Actic

It is clearly spelled out in the Forum Announcement of the Winter Event that the Bakery bonuses are only triggered if unique buildings are adjacent. Putting same types next to each other triggers no additional bonuses.
So I have to get my info from the forum announcement? Why can't I just two Macaron buildings and get only effect? Why does it have to be two different buildings? Why can't I change my winter bakery?

DeletedUser

So I have to get my info from the forum announcement? Why can't I just two Macaron buildings and get only effect? Why does it have to be two different buildings? Why can't I change my winter bakery?

That was clearly spelled out in the event lead up and talked about ad nauseum in these forums. 1 bonus = attached to another unique and fully levelled bakery , 2nd bonus = a second unique and fully levelled bakery and all must touch one another .

Johnny B. Goode

1. Well, you don't have to...but wouldn't that be easier than this way?
2. Because the developers didn't design it to work that way.
3. Because that's the way the developers did design it to work.
4. Why should you be able to? You made the choice blindly without bothering to find out how the bonuses work, in real life you'd have to live with the consequences of such a decision, why should this game be any different?

Kryxeus

If you haven't already put in a support ticket to get it swapped for a different Bakery
Okay, so during the Fall event, I got 2 sunflower patches not knowing I wouldn't get the full bonus of having all unique buildings. Is it possible to put in a support ticket and have 1 sunflower changed to a primrose?

RazorbackPirate

Okay, so during the Fall event, I got 2 sunflower patches not knowing I wouldn't get the full bonus of having all unique buildings. Is it possible to put in a support ticket and have 1 sunflower changed to a primrose?
Probably a bit late, but you never know. Worth asking, but don't get bent if they say no.

ReserveBum

...so what are the Unique buildings? I looked in wiki and it does not describe them. Is the Winter Spire one of them?

ReserveBum

I also screwed this up....got a bunch of Begonia benches thinking they all would qualify. I still get 20 FP out of the set up, but it could be more.

Johnny B. Goode

...so what are the Unique buildings? I looked in wiki and it does not describe them. Is the Winter Spire one of them?
When it is talking about bonuses, it means unique buildings from that set or different versions of that building. In this case, it bears the second meaning of different final versions of the same building. The phrase "Winter Bakery Set Buildings" refers to the four different choices you have for the final upgrade of the Winter Bakery.

Agent327

To late for that. Has to be done within 24 hrs after you made the mistake.

Emberguard

If you placed it back in fall? No.