• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

Vger

The non-fully upgraded buildings are not part of that set.
That is sort of a new thing, isn't it? Other set buildings have counted as 'Unique' even if not fully upgraded. Cherry garden and Celtic Forest come to mind.
But I'm OK with that. I sort of like the idea that getting the full set (assuming you want it) will take a year, or a bunch of diamonds. I'm good with the 1 year thing.

wolfhoundtoo

The Cherry garden I don't believe had levels when the set came out. I don't remember the Celtic Forest (probably came out when i wasn't playing for a year).

Kranyar the Mysterious

That is sort of a new thing, isn't it? Other set buildings have counted as 'Unique' even if not fully upgraded. Cherry garden and Celtic Forest come to mind.
But I'm OK with that. I sort of like the idea that getting the full set (assuming you want it) will take a year, or a bunch of diamonds. I'm good with the 1 year thing.
Yes, it is new, and confusing to many, as was the chain symbol on a building that can't be chained (that at least got corrected)...

Johnny B. Goode

so, one of the awards of the game was a Reindeer Sleigh......but that does not count as a unique bldg?
No, it does not. It is not part of a set. Sets contain specific buildings, not just every building from the same event. The only buildings in the Winter Bakery Set are the four upgraded versions of the Winter Bakery.

ReserveBum

Dude reads fine...the other bldgs were prizes in this event. Different from the Fall Harvest where all those additional builds were classified as unique, not only the harvest Barn

DevaCat

Dude is one of the Reindeer People. :)

The Reindeer Sleigh is not an event award, nor is it a unique building. It contains items which you have to buy. The diamonds are a gift, from you to Inno.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Dude reads fine...the other bldgs were prizes in this event. Different from the Fall Harvest where all those additional builds were classified as unique, not only the harvest Barn
No, the only new buildings from THIS event are the bakery pieces, and as stated above, they don't count as part of the bakery set unless fully upgraded. All other buildings offered from playing this event are either regular buildings or buildings from prior events that are being re-offered to players, and are either stand alone or part of their own set. As stated above, the Reindeer Sleigh is not a building, it is an offer, and once this event ends it will disappear.

The pieces from the Fall event you are talking about are a part of their own set, and can be mixed and matched among themselves. Only the barn was upgradeable, and the mechanics of that set work in a manner that was set up specifically for that set and doesn't apply to any other.

ReserveBum

No, the only new buildings from THIS event are the bakery pieces, and as stated above, they don't count as part of the bakery set unless fully upgraded. All other buildings offered from playing this event are either regular buildings or buildings from prior events that are being re-offered to players, and are either stand alone or part of their own set. As stated above, the Reindeer Sleigh is not a building, it is an offer, and once this event ends it will disappear.

The pieces from the Fall event you are talking about are a part of their own set, and can be mixed and matched among themselves. Only the barn was upgradeable, and the mechanics of that set work in a manner that was set up specifically for that set and doesn't apply to any other.
got it...thx for taking the time to reply