• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Contest 1, 2 & 3 Feedback

Ullatec

Per the Contest Rules, It sounds like I would have to wait for all 3 Challenges and then enter only once. If the intent was for us to enter an answer to each challenge, then the rules as stated do not read that way:

"
Contest Rules:

You can submit your answers for any of our three challenges by January 4th, at 23:59 server time. After that, our support team will check your answers, to provide the results alongside a list of winners. Now please read carefully the rules of this contest:
  • Every account can enter the contest only once. "
Previous contest read differently about entries for each challenge.
My misunderstanding stems from viewing the over-all event as a 'Contest' and 3 parts separately as 'Challenges'

Antz2013

If anyone has specific questions about their answers please contact me directly,

If anyone is trying to participate and can't find their forum account. Please contact the Support Team to help.

Can I get embergaurd or a moderator to say how many submittions there have been, that is if they know and can say.

A lot... LOL.

Also only 1 challenge will be revealed per week... so if you finished the first, please be patient for the second.

CaptainKirk1234

If anyone has specific questions about their answers please contact me directly,

If anyone is trying to participate and can't find their forum account. Please contact the Support Team to help.

A lot... LOL.

Also only 1 challenge will be revealed per week... so if you finished the first, please be patient for the second.
If the second challenge is revealed can you still do the first challenge or is it locked? I have already done it, just wanted to know.

Mindsweeper

I've been trying from the start.....all i get is a page with a "1", "2" & "3" and when i click on the "1" it gives a pop up that offers accept or reject and then it goes to a page that says participate but clicking on participate nets a big zero. What is path to the images to be compared?? I can get to the page that allows me to contribute, but since i don't know how to respond it means nothing.
So I figured it out - you have to click the button that says 'Spoiler'. It is not actually a spoiler, it is the images to be compared. It's just a poorly named button.

Daniel the Bear

Ok I played and answer the first challenge...How do I play the second and the third? Do I wait for a period of time to play the 2nd and 3rd?

Antz2013

Just an FYI to everyone. I will be moving this feedback thread to our feedback area.

This will hopefully remove the moderation requirement for all your comments.

This will be occurring sometime on the 20th Dec.