• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Contest 1, 2 & 3 Feedback

DreadfulCadillac

It was fun finding the differences.
Wait why is feedback under moderator aproval? Shouldn't our answers be under moderator approval then?

rc83

I think suggesting a recommended format would be nice. Also, letting us know what the image size limit is so we can save image files accordingly for contest purposes.

Glaun

First puzzle took a bit of searching, but once I learned to load the two pictures, then to duplicate that tab, then click on the magnification glass and do a lot of scrolling, I found the 7 differences. Not hard if you have the patience.

Polishmanski

I had the same issue with submitting my entry. I wrote them out and then tried to fine a submit button, but all I see is something about posting a poll. Anyone know how to submit my answr?

Possibil8ys

I don't see any pictures either.
I've been trying from the start.....all i get is a page with a "1", "2" & "3" and when i click on the "1" it gives a pop up that offers accept or reject and then it goes to a page that says participate but clicking on participate nets a big zero. What is path to the images to be compared?? I can get to the page that allows me to contribute, but since i don't know how to respond it means nothing.

JELLOFELLOW

Do we answer all 3 pictures in challege 1, or is picture 1, challenge, picture2 is challenge 2, and picture 3 is challenge 3? Can't find rules, or explaination of contest anywhere?