• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Vonderbach

Stars found in incidents is both too seldom and too few. Granted, I do not have the experience to know if this was the same as last year, but compared to the Halloween Event it's rather sparse. During the Halloween Event you could almost be guaranteed to get an event incident every day, and if I recall correctly it was a minimum of 10 which was the requirement for one candle. In the Winter Event the drops are almost inconsequential, 1 or 2 on average every couple days.

Edit: This is like the reverse of taking your vehicle to the mechanic and being unable to recreate the problem. Not less than 15 minutes after I posted this I found two incidents containing stars on both of my worlds, one had 3 the other 10. So I guess I've been the victim of RNG, anyone else having bad luck?

Last edited:

Beorn Bear

A) If it is true that you can't get the fully upgraded set without spending Diamonds, then this is no longer a true F2P game.
B) If you can't get the set bonuses unless all buildings are fully upgraded, then the set is flawed.
C) Lock Picks taking a Daily Challenge slot EVERY DAY is fundamentally flawed. Either make the reward for that slot Stars or leave it as it normally is, don't completely devalue it for the duration of the event.
D) Power creep is not recent, but it is more prevalent and it is ruining the game. The game is now all about event/special buildings and the Arc, with everything else pretty much time wasting in between.

Ricardoso83

So we are near christmas and those are the "fantastic offers"?

Keys that you are never going to have them all
Since now 2 awful offers from it,
10...I repeat 10 lockpicks to a key (awful), with the daily quest giving you 2, (only 2)
Nothing "sided" to give Extra lockpicks,
Reindeer i was just lucky not all the people are going to have it (the amount to collect it, with dias?),
The prize buildings again, OVERdimentioned 5x3,
So many good things to offer till now, i got: Medals, gold, fps and shrinking kit as "daily offers" that i got those 2

The marketing guys Never learn: offer US good things and you get something in return...

Rate: Again you offer cheap things: Medals, supplies (0 use), coins and always in lower number/value. Clearly P2P, with those "joke" offers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A) If it is true that you can't get the fully upgraded set without spending Diamonds, then this is no longer a true F2P game.

Fifty Bakeries really give a huge boost , why stop at an arbitrary 4 before declaring it as not F2P ?

B) If you can't get the set bonuses unless all buildings are fully upgraded, then the set is flawed.

There is no building that takes all 4 to have a full set of bonuses . three is the max.

C) Lock Picks taking a Daily Challenge slot EVERY DAY is fundamentally flawed. Either make the reward for that slot Stars or leave it as it normally is, don't completely devalue it for the duration of the event.

So you can miss about 7 keys without losing the mini game prize ? It's only one slot, the other is a normal DC slot.

D) Power creep is not recent, but it is more prevalent and it is ruining the game. The game is now all about event/special buildings and the Arc, with everything else pretty much time wasting in between.

Sounds like power creep is addressed in this event to me.

So do you want power creep or not want power creep or is it both like you appear to be asking for ?

Beorn Bear

Fifty Bakeries really give a huge boost , why stop at an arbitrary 4 before declaring it as not F2P ?
Ummm...because four is one full set.
There is no building that takes all 4 to have a full set of bonuses . three is the max.
But you have to have all three fully upgraded, right?
So you can miss about 7 keys without losing the mini game prize ? It's only one slot, the other is a normal DC slot.
And the mini game prizes are the usual crap. So one slot EVERY DAY in the Daily Challenge now gives you 1/5 of a crappy prize. At least the normal DC slot gives you a full crappy prize for a day's efforts.
Sounds like power creep is addressed in this event to me.
I don't know how you're coming to that conclusion. Making power creep only available to those who will spend Diamonds is not the same as addressing it. That just widens the gulf between Diamond buyers and F2Pers.
So do you want power creep or not want power creep or is it both like you appear to be asking for ?
Don't put words in my mouth.

Strelnikov

I'm truly disappointed in this event. You guys SHOULD NEVER have put the shuffle in with the presents. You should've done what was done in the Summer Event with the ship's wheel. I waste stars looking for it when I got what a want & and I waste stars when I hit when I'm looking for what I want. I firmly believe you guys did this so we have to buy Diamonds. Totally let down.

TroyEdward

If you put them in a line, the outside buildings only touch 1 other building. They need to touch 2, to fully profit.
So in order to get the MAXIMUM benefit from these bakery SETS, you need to have at LEAST 3 x 3x5 adjoining spaces, AND build 3 Bakeries AND UPGRADE ALL 3 a total of 6 times? SO you need 3 Bakery and 18 upgrades? That's RIDICULOUS!

Ricardoso83

"So in order to get the MAXIMUM benefit from these bakery SETS, you need to have at LEAST 3 x 3x5 adjoining spaces, AND build 3 Bakeries AND UPGRADE ALL 3 a total of 6 times? SO you need 3 Bakery and 18 upgrades? That's RIDICULOUS!"

Very!!! They keep "putting" ridiculous "spacy" buildings on rewards, forgeting that: this game has a FLAW "The shortage of Expansion", in Order for people to pay, expansion is so P2P, that is even more "ridiculous"...

Putting pieces of expansion, even if the fragments are lets say 200
Making Gb to expand the territory
Have expansion kits on "rewards", rare rewards..
Lower Expansion base "costs"
Use production - How city works, it Expands using/consuming and selling production (here is a use for production) even if 100k
So lets fake "cities" and so called "production" is for nothing, why not do real something with production? (never understand teh so called production for nothing), i am new an have like 200k doing nothing...

What puts me angry is the "rewards" of the buildings, it´s like offering a tasty cookie, them you are going to the Jar and...UPs, there is no more, go to buy more...

Here it applies so well to Expansions/rewarded buildings/big "space" they need to full produce

At least pay for more production with production (like extra turns in real life), to produce more...

So many ideas, they simply want to grab a "piece" of the eagerness of some to "evolve" a bit in a week, shame...

OH its amazing building, to total produce needs 12x12 space, oh don´t mind, pay for more, simple!!!...You don´t have? No problem "spend" weeks lurking :p

Regardz

67Sage101

This will make 327 happy. I opened a lot of match boxes today, and it seems to be better. Got what appeared to a much better random selection of 1, 2 , or 3 matches.

67Sage101

While I can agree with disappointment in the Calendar, I don' agree with the sentiment of this Event being lackluster compared to previous Winter Events. Not a lot has changed:

I've only played since March of 2020 and I can see the lackluster quality of the prizes. Fragments of a shine, 10,000 coins, two forge points, 1.4 turns worth of stars, 2 BP, a 1 hr mass coin rush.

Hey kids for christmas this year...socks....and a new set of pencils for school.

Everything about the prizes says they don't like giving. What should be prizes? What about things that sell in the antiques shop. Upgrade kits for gate of the sun god and face of the ancient, September cottage, tribal squares, shrines of knowledge, renovation kits, one up kits....I could keep going.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

An observation about the key in the presents. 5 times over 18 needed to be opened to find it. Everyone else is right Inno , you are incredibly cheap with the "game" set ups.

EmperorJim

The reindeer collection should cost diamonds to claim the prizes that you already found and paid dearly for already with stars. INNO should change this now !!

matr

I dislike the event because I don't appreciate how slow the spend matches works, would prefer a spend all button for matches. Don't need to see candles light or Christmas trees glow, just want to collect the prizes. There is no way to alter the random amount of candles you get and thus no way to alter the number of matches required to collect the prize, what is the point of making the player press the spend matches button over and over other than to waste time. This slows them down from doing other things, like spending diamonds. Seems to defeat the point of the Inno game, collect money. Once I've seen the candles lite once and enjoyed the graphic design, I don't need to see it again.

CommanderCool1234

I dislike the event because I don't appreciate how slow the spend matches works, would prefer a spend all button for matches. Don't need to see candles light or Christmas trees glow, just want to collect the prizes. There is no way to alter the random amount of candles you get and thus no way to alter the number of matches required to collect the prize, what is the point of making the player press the spend matches button over and over other than to waste time. This slows them down from doing other things, like spending diamonds. Seems to defeat the point of the Inno game, collect money. Once I've seen the candles lite once and enjoyed the graphic design, I don't need to see it again.
You can click the match then click again and it will diseapear quickly. This makes it a lot faster.

EntSloth

The prizes with the exception of the rare good ones are junk. 2FP, or a house....Ugh. This is a present! I should feel happy about opening it. The cost of the sleigh items is bogus. $33.27 US averagely speaking to get the rewards? Pay Santa and he'll give you a present.
Please Inno, you've already messed up enough with this event, could you at least make it so you get the sleigh for free if you find all the reindeer. I'm not spending $35 on rewards I could get from a week of GE

Ricardoso83

The reindeer collection should cost diamonds to claim the prizes that you already found and paid dearly for already with stars. INNO should change this now !!

That is not the "ridiculous" part, that prize its worth 500 dias not 3k, its an abuse thus for WE REALLY "GOT THOSE PRIZES", What T Hell, has 0 logic to pay for the best prize and also because the "calender" is very bad, well it´s not bad, it´shameful, this should be an example, How to not create an Event...

Calender and door rewards are cheesy, the unique ones more or less are the reeinder but also "no complete pieces" for example a "winter Train" set...

Marketing staff is so...well, i dont want to offend...

Ridiculous!!! by so many means...

In calender we cannot keep the (2x),
The Shuffle (choose or not to keep or use it),
The option of seeing 2 prizes (what really gives, amount) in the see options
keys are horrible,
lockpick "horrible" 10 to 1...
and well, so bad...

NO words for this event, the best part is the pop from the event building that its good, at least that...

What a Christmas with those prizes, SOCKS To everyone is what Foe team wants...

Never forget Happy christmas!!! Could be better if it was a good event but its what we got...It´s life of F2P :p

INNO, tyvm A GOOD Christmas to you too afterall :p, you can keep those Reeinders for 3k dias...

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

That is not the "ridiculous" part, that prize its worth 500 dias not 3k
Actually, there is a Bakery upgrade in the reindeer prizes, and that would probably cost you at least that many diamonds alone to get an additional one in the main game, so while I'm not interested in the Bakery, and don't like the way the reindeer game is set up, since newer players are more likely to get blanked over by buying early, I also don't think it is something that hurts the game either. Just another option for those who do want to spend diamonds.

The early purchase option does allow big spenders to maximize their reindeer by purchasing right after getting the upgrade, and starting to work on another upgrade instead of being forced to buy the rest of the junk too before starting on the next set.

Remember, big diamond spenders are the ones who let everyone else play for free.

Speaking of spending diamonds. Whats up with the 2995 diamond cost of getting the reindeer reward? That is a complete rip off. You have spend diamonds to get to the reward, then you have to pay for it! That is not a reward, it's punishment.

Darth Mole

Echoing the thoughts above re the reindeer aspect. Collect 9/9 and then have to spend 2995 diamonds.
I'm normally very appreciative of the events and the free stuff but this is the worst thing I've seen in 6 years of playing.

1/10 Inno. Could do better. See me after class.