[Not A Bug] Winter Event 2x Prize

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I believe it is. I got a 2x the next reward, then opened up the reveal 2 reward. Game only revealed 2 unopened presents instead of 4.

Salsuero

Not a bug... just a sad programming decision. This is the same way it worked in the past. It's been asked that it be changed to a reveal 4. That makes logical sense. But the devs haven't done anything to fix it so far.

Dursland

I am Dursland
It doubles the stars you get from the show two, but that's it. I posted about this on beta recently and one of the developers said that's how it's supposed to work. So I don't think they have any plans to change it to reveal 4, or have it carry over to the next prize - as I also suggested.

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

It doubles the stars you get from the show two, but that's it. I posted about this on beta recently and one of the developers said that's how it's supposed to work. So I don't think they have any plans to change it to reveal 4, or have it carry over to the next prize - as I also suggested.
I didn't even pay attention to the stars portion, doubling that makes the pill a bit easier to swallow.

Last edited: