• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter event and daily challenges

King MLT

Is there any way to skip a challenge and get a new challenge? I only play offline most of the time and don't use guilds. If I get a guild related challenge and a negotiation challenge on the same challenge I might as well uninstall the game. The challenges are biased to people online that can buy an answer. All I want is a fair chance to play the game without being stuck with the same challenge for the entire season. There should be a re roll option for challenges so everyone can enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

No, there is no way to skip event quests (not challenges). And there shouldn't be. The whole point of an event quest line is that you have to fulfill the quests in order, finishing one before you get the next one.

I don't know what you mean by playing offline, because this is an online game. Whether you use the browser version or the mobile version, you are online when you play it.

And why would you not be able to fulfill a negotiation quest? No goods? Negotiation quests have nothing to do with guilds. I'm also confused as to what you mean by "buy an answer". That makes no sense whatsoever.

Kranyar the Mysterious

You might as well quit and uninstall the game now. This game doesn't appear to be made for you at all. Negotiations, guilds, etc. are necessary to successfully grow your city. Not wanting to take advantage of those (and other) things will ensure that your city sits stagnant and unproductive forever, which doesn't sound like much fun.

Statik1301

No, there is no way to skip event quests (not challenges). And there shouldn't be. The whole point of an event quest line is that you have to fulfill the quests in order, finishing one before you get the next one.

I don't know what you mean by playing offline, because this is an online game. Whether you use the browser version or the mobile version, you are online when you play it.

And why would you not be able to fulfill a negotiation quest? No goods? Negotiation quests have nothing to do with guilds. I'm also confused as to what you mean by "buy an answer". That makes no sense whatsoever.
The daily challenge quests do sometimes contain guild expedition negotiation. Meaning you have to be in a guild to do the guild expedition to finish the quest

DeletedUser

The daily challenge quests do sometimes contain guild expedition negotiation. Meaning you have to be in a guild to do the guild expedition to finish the quest
Ah, yes. Well, do what I do on some worlds. Form your own guild of one and set it to "Invitation Only". You can ignore everything else about being in a guild, but it will allow you to fulfill those quests.