• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter event End Time

DeletedUser

I searched extensively and could not find a definite answer, even though I know that somebody claimed there was already a post that discussed it. Anyways, my question is when does the winter event officially end, I know it says January 2nd. Does this mean I have until January first at 11:59 PM to use all of my stars or until January 2nd at 11:59 PM?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I have over 400 stars and DO NOT want to lose them because of a silly misunderstanding of timing.

Thanks!

DeletedUser4844

No idea myself. I think when people mention there is a post about it they are just referring to the one you've already seen, saying it ends January 2nd. As you point out, that still leaves some room for misunderstanding.

If you don't get an official answer I would suggest using all your stars before January 2nd, just in case.

Sorry I can't be more help.

DeletedUser2145

Answering with a precise hour is difficult, because the game uses various timezone (talking from an inside-view) and sometimes the event does not end on midnight on any timezone, but rather during working hours (at Innogames, so German timezone). In some cases something might go bad and the intended finish time might need to be changed, which means any specific time can turn into potential misinformation.

So instead of saying "you have till that minute to spend them", see it as "spend them before that date". There will not be any additional special prizes, so I suggest you spend the stars while you still can.

DeletedUser7204

Great way to find out that you have to spend them all by the 2nd - lost 130 plus stars - guess I just totally missed seeing anything that said to spend them by the 2nd. Wasn't there anyway to make to make that as clear as other events? I haven't had any trouble with knowing when the deadline was with prior events.

DeletedUser1862

One of the boards that came with the Winter Event also had a timer that told you how long you had before the event ended.