• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We hope you are going to enjoy the Winter Event. Please let us know any compliments, suggestions, comments or concerns you have here in the Feedback Thread.

Happy Holidays!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser11874

I always enjoy this event and I don't think this year will be an exception. The only thing I would like to comment on is the fact that those on PCs can't have snow but apart from that it looks great.

chbyang

free stars

I know there is going to be free star when buying diamonds in some days during the events. I want to buy diamonds so please sell diamond+star package in the beginning of the event.

DeletedUser9649

I also enjoy the winter event, however I think expansions should be added to the prizes won, or when you buy diamonds during events..There is just not enough expansions being given or being sold..Have plenty of room for them..-oo-

DeletedUser10076

I also enjoy the winter event, however I think expansions should be added to the prizes won, or when you buy diamonds during events..There is just not enough expansions being given or being sold..Have plenty of room for them..-oo-

Theres usually a couple of days where you can get huge medal rewards(depending on age)

Straight up expansions from events is a horrible idea.

Looking forward to the winter event its always one of the better ones.
One minor gripe starts on thanksgiving lol.

Algona

"the presents will be wrapped up again and to open every present you will have to spend 10 Stars. "

From the Winter Event Announcement. 'every' is kinda ambiguous. Does that mean each individual present costs 10 stars apiece to open? Or that you can open all presents on the screen or just one payment of 10 stars?

I am truly sorry if this is nitpicking, I hope you all open the presents you want.

DeletedUser9635

Is this going to be similar to the Halloween event, such as required to acquire a province, acquire a sector, build a 5x5 building, research a technology, etc?

DeletedUser

I'll need more renovation kits. Plenty of them please.

I would like to suggest a "deposit kits" where you can lift your building and chuck it into your inventory, especially unique items. Please FoE, if you do this it will be a great seasonal holiday.

wiragalaksi of El Jedi Force (Dunarsand US server)

DeletedUser21066

Could I suggest an extra present? Maybe some blueprints that don't exist in all worlds? For instance, there are no Observatories in T world.. Just a thought..

DeletedUser13838

You get 2 per age on the tech tree and 2 more per age on the continent map. You also get expansions from medals. You can use diamonds for 2 more per age. So by HMA you should have 16 expansions without using any medals or diamonds. This is enough to double your starting area. I don't think I agree that this isn't enough.

DeletedUser13622

Could I suggest an extra present? Maybe some blueprints that don't exist in all worlds? For instance, there are no Observatories in T world.. Just a thought..

There will be Observatories in this event...

DeletedUser9681

Reno kits, SOKs, Wishing Wells, watchfires!! This is one of the good events! If there is snow on mobile, it should be for all and starting the Event on Thanksgiving Day is not a good idea!!

DeletedUser10517

Reno kits, SOKs, Wishing Wells, watchfires!! This is one of the good events! If there is snow on mobile, it should be for all and starting the Event on Thanksgiving Day is not a good idea!!

Why not? Its isnt thanksgiving for everyone.

DeletedUser8428

If there is snow on mobile, it should be for all

You're kidding. right? You're complaining because you won't get to see snow in the browser version?! So download the app and play there.

DeletedUser17462

You're kidding. right? You're complaining because you won't get to see snow in the browser version?! So download the app and play there.
Considering how much the browser gets that mobile doesn't, I'd say it's about time mobile got something special.

DeletedUser14078

What is the big deal about this event starting on Thanksgiving? It lasts until January 5th. That is like 38 days for this event.

Holy Smokes!

lemonwedgie

Why do mobile users get snow and PC users don't? I want snow!! <insert childish tantrum here>

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, mobile version sucks.