• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Feedback

DeletedUser15260

I'm stuck on quest 2 , I infiltrated 4 sector and did not get credit, what am I doing wrong

DeletedUser8428

Did you "infiltrate" - pay coins and resources ... Or did you take a sector ?

DeletedUser15260

did both, took a sector by fight , took 3 sectors with resourses. Help

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't use coins because I use them a week ago and lost the battle, so they were still there, do you think thats the problem

DeletedUser20367

Taking a sector with resources is negotiating, not infiltrating. Underneath the defending army there is a button marked 'infiltrate'. That's the one you need to use.

DeletedUser11825

I really enjoy the event... but would like to buy stars with medals... 100 medals a star sounds right.

DeletedUser9184

I really enjoy the event... but would like to buy stars with medals... 100 medals a star sounds right.
Save your medals, you'll need them to buy increasingly expensive expansions.
Plus, when you have all of the expansions, having an excess 4 mil medals will equate to 40K stars for me to use if we did 100 medals per star :p And also note that medals are prizes from the event, so you could maybe get infinite stars by continuously winning medals

DeletedUser14653

A Problem with payout

One thing I noticed last year which has not been changed. The 2x payout tile plays favorites, but should affect every prize. If I get 2x payout, then a building, I should get 2 of that building; I should get 4 previews under tiles if I hit the peek tile, and the forge point packs should double as well. I think all other prizes already handle this prize correctly.
Please give us double of any payout if we hit the 2x payout, otherwise we feel ripped off
Thank You

planetofthehumans2

Everyone has a chance to win them when they first appear by spending Stars.

Anyone who didnt win a prize can buy it the following day for 2000 stars and this price is the same for everything.

The price seems to be in line with the 'chance' of winning........and this ensures not every one ends up with all the same stuff.
Would be pretty boring if we all had the same.

People will pay 2000 diamonds for something they want, such as rogue hideouts....and will avoid buying decorations and ordinary stuff, no matter how many diamonds they cost.

FOE is missing out on a heck of a lot of money by not having better prices. Who is really going to drop 20$ on a single 1x1? Every premium item you can buy with diamonds is less than 1000 diamonds each, and those are for great items. This is double the price and doesn't even matter if the item is garbage or not. If it was a reasonable amount per individual item, I would personally drop a lot of money buying a lot of individual items (and I know others who would too). This way they're using is extremely exclusionary to their own product and limits what people are going to buy and how much, meaning they'll get less sales overall.

Really, FOE just wants to make money. To argue anything else is just showing your disillusion with the gaming industry.

DeletedUser10517

FOE is missing out on a heck of a lot of money by not having better prices. Who is really going to drop 20$ on a single 1x1? Every premium item you can buy with diamonds is less than 1000 diamonds each, and those are for great items. This is double the price and doesn't even matter if the item is garbage or not. If it was a reasonable amount per individual item, I would personally drop a lot of money buying a lot of individual items (and I know others who would too). This way they're using is extremely exclusionary to their own product and limits what people are going to buy and how much, meaning they'll get less sales overall.

Really, FOE just wants to make money. To argue anything else is just showing your disillusion with the gaming industry.

Of course they want to make money, and I assume they have worked out exactly what they want and need to charge in order to keep the game interesting for people as well as making themselves some profit.

If they priced items any lower, a heck of a lot more people would buy them, which means a heck of a lot of people would all have the same items.......and there would be a loss of advantage, meaning, no point buying them.

I think you will find there are literally hundreds of people who are willing to buy the top diamond package so they might buy a few Rogue Hideouts, for example............so why do they need to make them cheaper?

There has to be a balance.

DeletedUser11825

I have 449,765 medals and no more expansions.... please allow me to buy stars with medals

DeletedUser23426

The event is interesting. Here's my problem. If I want to spend money on specific items, all I can buy is a "chance" to get the item. This is gambling, and a waste of my money. So as a customer I do not like the event. I will not spend money on chances, and the costs to purchase yesterdays prize is really too high. As an event though, it could be fun, but it doesn't have a high reward to work ratio - Id prefer it require more investment in game time. So I am not a happy customer. There are way too many completely useless prizes. Random BP?? come on. coins and supplies? After spending cash? Its insulting, honestly.

DeletedUser10517

The event is interesting. Here's my problem. If I want to spend money on specific items, all I can buy is a "chance" to get the item. This is gambling, and a waste of my money. So as a customer I do not like the event. I will not spend money on chances, and the costs to purchase yesterdays prize is really too high. As an event though, it could be fun, but it doesn't have a high reward to work ratio - Id prefer it require more investment in game time. So I am not a happy customer. There are way too many completely useless prizes. Random BP?? come on. coins and supplies? After spending cash? Its insulting, honestly.

The idea behind spending cash on this event is to wait until there is a Special Prize you want, for example, the Rogue Hideout, then you purchase it the day after it was available to win.
That is a straight forward buying of an item situation....no luck or chance involved.

Of course, if you WANT to try your luck, you can buy extra stars, but dont blame the game makers if you cant win anything with them.....its your choice.

DeletedUser

I spent 10 stars and was supposed to have received 4,000 supplies. I have checked my inventory and they are not there, nor were they automatically added. At the time I did this I was on the mobile app. When I got home I did login to my account on the laptop and still nowhere to be found.

DeletedUser17584

Supplies don't go into your inventory, they are tracked in the counter at the top of the screen.