• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Feedback

DeletedUser18179

Just wait I spend cash on what I want, don't blame the game its here 2 have fun. don't spend cash n b mad

DeletedUser8796

2k diamonds for 1 watch-fire....... so over $20 for 1 WF lmao now that's discusting

cbalto1927

2k diamonds for 1 watch-fire....... so over $20 for 1 WF lmao now that's discusting

I agree, What i did was buy packs of 100 stars which only 700 Diamonds which is much cheaper than buying 2000 Diamonds for one watchfire. I hope whoever sees my city would think twice about plundering me :)

DeletedUser22197

I started a new world & there is no time limit on the winter quest. Why is there a time limit on my industrial age & not my new world?

DeletedUser8152

I started a new world & there is no time limit on the winter quest. Why is there a time limit on my industrial age & not my new world?
The individual quests do not have time limits, but the event as a whole does. You have to finish the individual quests before the event ends. Is that maybe a source of confusion? It is definitely the same on all worlds.

If that doesn't seem to explain the issue, post and describe where you're seeing these time limits.

DeletedUser22197

The individual quests do not have time limits, but the event as a whole does. You have to finish the individual quests before the event ends. Is that maybe a source of confusion? It is definitely the same on all worlds.

If that doesn't seem to explain the issue, post and describe where you're seeing these time limits.

In my industrial age I have to wait 24 hrs. for the next quest but my new world I can do the quests with no time limit.

DeletedUser13838

If you started the new city after the winter event began you'll be able to catch up to the quest line. Once you reach the current quest you should get the 24 hour timer.

DeletedUser18687

This next Daily Quest "build 2 cultural buildings from your age or 3 from previous age" What is a cultural building? just the ones listed on the building section or can items won during the event qualify such as log cabin, winter market, snow globe. They are listed under buildings and not decorations?

DeletedUser4770

"the presents will be wrapped up again and to open every present you will have to spend 10 Stars. "

From the Winter Event Announcement. 'every' is kinda ambiguous. Does that mean each individual present costs 10 stars apiece to open? Or that you can open all presents on the screen or just one payment of 10 stars?

I am truly sorry if this is nitpicking, I hope you all open the presents you want.

You've made a good point. It should read "each present". We will change it at this time.

DeletedUser7289

Desirays, the Winter Market is a Cultural (happiness) building. The Log Cabin and Snow Globe are Residential (houses giving population and coin) building. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser

Honestly I rather hate the randomness of these kind of events. Luck plays an incredible factor on whether you're screwed. No guarantees for anything decent. With the shuffle you're doubly screwed if you've opened a number of gifts trying to get the ONE thing you want. Hit that and you're out everything you unwrapped.

P.S. The redesign of the forums sucks. Clunky, slow to respond, and prone to missing pages.

DeletedUser10415

I just blew all of my 140 stars trying to get a reno kit, but kept hitting "Shuffle". Clue to Inno: This doesn't make me want to buy diamonds to buy stars with.

Shuffling should be optional. Sure - It should cost stars to reveal it, but then offer a 'yes or no' option.

Didn't get the reno kit. :/ In fact, all I got from 140 stars was a worthless decoration.

cbalto1927

I just blew all of my 140 stars trying to get a reno kit, but kept hitting "Shuffle". Clue to Inno: This doesn't make me want to buy diamonds to buy stars with.

Shuffling should be optional. Sure - It should cost stars to reveal it, but then offer a 'yes or no' option.

Didn't get the reno kit. :/ In fact, all I got from 140 stars was a worthless decoration.

I am sorry it happened to you. Lately i been lucky since the event started, on my third try i got the Reno Kit. Now on to Rouge hideout, Wishing well, and SOK. :)

DeletedUser1753

I had an issue today on T. Opening packages, got the x2. Fine. Next I opened was the view 2. That didn't double, the double didn't carry over to the next either so went to waste. Unfair.

Information about the Countdown Timer for the Event has been added to the Announcement page CLICK HERE
Why go through all that trouble opening a page with 5 clicks when it is in view all the time? http://prntscr.com/9ax7g6

DeletedUser10415

I had an issue today on T. Opening packages, got the x2. Fine. Next I opened was the view 2. That didn't double, the double didn't carry over to the next either so went to waste. Unfair.

When i complained about this last year, support insisted it was fair because the stars you get from the view 2 does get doubled, even though the views do not. :p

DeletedUser10936

I wish there were more usable rewards a lot of them in the quest are useless to me and anyone in the PE age or above.