• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Feedback

DeletedUser23969

Has anyone noticed that the X2 reward is not doubling the next payout? I noticed this when I won a 12,000 coin tile and was only credited with 12,000 coins, but should have had 24,0000 coins.

DeletedUser8152

Has anyone noticed that the X2 reward is not doubling the next payout? I noticed this when I won a 12,000 coin tile and was only credited with 12,000 coins, but should have had 24,0000 coins.
If you don't think a prize was awarded correctly, you can contact support and they can look into it for you.

Mustapha00

I just blew all of my 140 stars trying to get a reno kit, but kept hitting "Shuffle". Clue to Inno: This doesn't make me want to buy diamonds to buy stars with.

Shuffling should be optional. Sure - It should cost stars to reveal it, but then offer a 'yes or no' option.

Didn't get the reno kit. :/ In fact, all I got from 140 stars was a worthless decoration.

This.
If it's too late for this Event, please consider doing it for the next one.

DeletedUser8428

Why does it have to be a gamble? This is about gifts.
G, if it were about gifts, no one would have to spin. On your birthday, does your Mom make you spin and take your chances on what you get?

DeletedUser10415

On my birthday, my Mom doesn't snatch presents out of my hands before I've done unwrapping them and hand me another....repeatedly.

DeletedUser22738

Today is the second appearance of the [Only Useful for Bots] Snow Globe... Does this mean that this took the place of a useful prize we were supposed to have access to during the event? Or is this a bug? Or is it just awkward (but another day to save our stars)?

DeletedUser23516

I'm stuck on Frosty Day 14 quest "Finish each of the 6 production options once". I've been stuck on this quest for 5 days now (or more). I have ALL the production buildings that I can have and it's stuck on 4/6. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Help!!

DeletedUser

I'm stuck on Frosty Day 14 quest "Finish each of the 6 production options once". I've been stuck on this quest for 5 days now (or more). I have ALL the production buildings that I can have and it's stuck on 4/6. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Help!!
you have to do each of the production times, 5, 15, 1 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour, and 24 hour. Also, if no one in your guild could tell you this, get a new guild.

DeletedUser8428

AJ, you posted this in other places too where there are replies for you. Try those.

DeletedUser14634

Its all good better that the best prizes come at the end of the event when the stars are saved up and plus with all the lame prizes offered there is little desire to just waste them........except the other night when i was drinking and wasted a bunch for the snow globe what was I thinking lol.

Word to the wise dont drink and spend stars lol.

This event I have gotten very luck scored the reno kit in a few picks hit double and then 50 stars for 100 stars in three picks, and I hope to score a rouge hideout another sok and an HOF this year. Scored some medals where nice didn't hit the big package but thats cool.

But the best part of this even is the upgraded confection to legendary is what the same foot print as the huge....finally inno dose something right. Thats probly the best part of this whole event. And it looks better then the huge confectionary too.

So yes the prizes are not that great but rather you save the stars and get the good stufff when you have stars to spend then waste them early on and not have a pile of them for things that you really want at the end

DeletedUser24596

Very disappointed in this event. Never had the chance to get a confectionary until today. The last event, we had a strong chance in getting the grand prize. I bought more diamonds to get stars only to get a reshuffle and kill any chance I had! Very disappointed!

DeletedUser10415

'Shuffle' has turned many a player's Winter Event into a sad exercise in frustration and disappointment. Consider next year forcing 'Shuffle' to only come into play after the prize of the day has been won, or at the very least when that prize is the Confectionery.

DeletedUser15851

Can anyone confirm that there will be one more day of prizes after today? I don't need any more confectionaries, but don't want to end the event with extra stars.

Algona

Thanks INNO! You offered every present I wanted, and I was lucky enough to get all but Watchfire. I was happy with all aspects of the Winter Event except one.

the 'flavor' was awful. This is an extremely minor quibble on my part. Each day the same thing. Help me find my towel. Thanks for trying. Here' some Stars. How about asking your beta testers for some flavor suggestions for these events?

I'd personally like to see the shuffle modified but based on the response to my Proposal (in the proposal forum) not too many of my fellow players agree with that.

Overall grade: A-

Thanks again, INNO and a Happy New Year!