• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter event quest line bullcrap

Statik1301

Ok so I was finally able to just barely defeat this moderate army battle for the winter event quest line only to be thrust into another frickin battle which I of course lost because I only had one injured troop left vs 3 so of course I couldn't compete the quest. wtf devs?

Vger

Ok so I was finally able to just barely defeat this moderate army battle for the winter event quest line only to be thrust into another frickin battle which I of course lost because I only had one injured troop left vs 3 so of course I couldn't compete the quest. wtf devs?
Don't sweat it. This is a game that is meant to be played out over years. You just started, right? At least, that is what I assume from "one injured troop left vs 3"

Inno packs a lot of events into this game (some say too many). It isn't expected that you will be able to finish the very first one you encounter as a new player. But there will be another one, before too long. And you should be able to do much better, because you will have grown your city and accumulated the resources that are needed to get it done.

Welcome to FOE...

Mustapha00

To build on vger's points, missing out on an Event prize isn't quite the disaster (slight exaggeration, that) it once was, because Inno has made at least some of the prior Event rewards available via the Antiques Dealer (among others). Even though it was not a final Event reward, I think the Sleigh Builders are a terrific little building, and it was available today as the main prize. So there's hope that, what you miss now might become available again down the road.