• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser31149
  • Start date

DeletedUser24389

If you think that was whining, you must be new to the Forum. LOL

I was just responding (from knowledge) to you "chastising" others (out or ignorance) for talking about format.

There is a sub-forum under Forge Hall, called Announcement Feedback. Any event will have a feedback thread there.

Thanks for pointing this out, I thought everyone here was exactly like me. This explains a lot. ;)

Let's see. The developers have come up with a game that many thousands of people worldwide play and enjoy and are engaged enough in to comment prolificly on the various forums. I think they understand differences better than you think. And I'm pretty sure I understand differences better than you think, also. I successfully lead guilds in the game, and I seem to be fairly well respected (for the most part) here on the Forum. I don't think that either of those things would be the case if I didn't understand differences.

Again since the page is designated "Forge Hall Development: community discussion of the game" the only ignorance is that which you have displayed. If you think this is the only game online, the best game online or that these developers do NOT make mistakes, then you spend too much time in your Momma's basement. And I actually doubt there is anyone here just like you since, despite your arrogance, we are all different.
Have a blessed day.

Mustapha00

To try to drag the conversation back on what I >think< was the original topic.

Yes, this Event was craptacular.

No Confectionery? No way to upgrade a Confectionery? Why not make it available the last day instead of...Shrine of Inspiration, was it?

A >>NINE PIECE<< Event Set? I can see where this might be useful for players early in the game (and I freely concede that, graphically, they were very neat!), but past mid-game, I just don't see the usefulness. I know that I don't begin to have enough space for that set.

I can count the number of days during a 34 day event during which there was more than one decent prize available from spending Stars. I really cannot see why a Premium Residential or Supply building wasn't a potential reward at least once in 34 days. But I had many opportunities to win more 5 minute Supply Rush potions!

And I hadn't even considered the lack of Diamonds as a reward.

DeletedUser

Again since the page is designated "Forge Hall Development: community discussion of the game" the only ignorance is that which you have displayed.
If you had bothered to read and comprehend (that means understand) the 3 posts after the original one and understood (as most of us do) how the Forum works, you could have easily known that this was originally posted under Proposals and moved (probably by Dursland, the moderator who posted the link to the Proposals Guidelines) to Forge Hall after Dursland's post. :rolleyes:
If you think this is the only game online, the best game online or that these developers do NOT make mistakes, then you spend too much time in your Momma's basement.
I never said any of those things, and my Momma's dead, so I would appreciate it if you would keep her out of your ignorant rants. :mad:
And I actually doubt there is anyone here just like you since, despite your arrogance, we are all different.
Apparently, in addition to how the Forum works, you don't understand (that means comprehend) sarcasm. You will need to figure that out if you're going to read the Forum a lot. :)
Have a blessed day.
After your repeated insults, this is rather hypocritical, wouldn't you agree?

DeletedUser31206

So, you refute the page's title???
Forge Hall
Development: community discussion of the game
I purposely did NOT go to the Proposal area so maybe it's you that is lost. :rolleyes:
This isn't the Forge Hall. Or maybe you're iin the Forge Hall and are reading all the proposals that got moved there although I didn't realize that our comments on the proposals also got moved there too.

DeletedUser29623

I don’t have much basis for comparison, but I don’t have a big problem with this event, except that it seemed very drawn-out. I didn’t get all the pieces, or even try to, but what I have in my HMA secondary city is an odd configuration of 19 tiles that gives me 3 FPs, 220 happiness, a 5% defense bonus, a 5% supply bonus, 10,730 coins, 8,764 supplies, 10 goods and a handful of medals. Any one of those would be pretty lame for the size, but all together I’m fine with it, although it would be better if I could get one more smorgasbord. The weird shape is not optimal, but I have some smaller items like victory towers and ritual flames that fill in the gaps.

I also didn’t spend any money on it and wasn’t hoping/expecting to get anything much from it, which probably helps. And I liked the snow!

Freshmeboy

As always, these set pieces need to be compared to the present tech of your age...they will always be more powerful than what you can get in your era tile for tile. If it didn't cost you a dime you are way ahead of the game...

DeletedUser30900

The rewards are becoming impossible to gather a full set (9 buildings, really???). It became redundant with three (3) Research Technology quests and that often FORCES players to elevate an age in the middle of an event. NOT cool./QUOTE]
It's very easy to get full set :) and if you cant do research when you needed to, that means you didn't control your gaming pace :p

DeletedUser29623

As always, these set pieces need to be compared to the present tech of your age...they will always be more powerful than what you can get in your era tile for tile. If it didn't cost you a dime you are way ahead of the game...
Exact.y. And I can always delete them when I need room for the next GB.

DeletedUser25768

Where can I go and see the correct format to place these "Winter"items in my city?