• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

winter event

I love baking in real life but not on FOE...not with oversized bakeries...please remember devs we are in a pandemic and half the country is out of work having to take food from pantries ...I understand that you have to keep the cash coming in but you also have to keep in mind that many now are turning to games like FOE for stress relief....so do you think you could play Santa this year and cut us players a break...behind those avatars are real people most of who are very stressed...I remember when I started this game six months after you brought it out you were far more generous...maybe it's time to do that again.

Oswyn the noble

the game plays out as is. there are no shortcuts. besides, foe has helped me during the somber lockdown days. everything is running just fine even before the pandemic. and now we will face another round of the same lockdown restrictions come monday, december 7th. it is what it is. my playing style wont be affected, and foe will keep on doing what is has been doing.

Vonderbach

If Innogames were to be charitable, I would rather it go directly to those food banks instead of an empty gesture like increasing drops for players. You will not place more food on your table by getting more reindeer or stars from Inno.

Agent327

I love baking in real life but not on FOE...not with oversized bakeries...please remember devs we are in a pandemic and half the country is out of work having to take food from pantries ...I understand that you have to keep the cash coming in but you also have to keep in mind that many now are turning to games like FOE for stress relief....so do you think you could play Santa this year and cut us players a break...behind those avatars are real people most of who are very stressed...I remember when I started this game six months after you brought it out you were far more generous...maybe it's time to do that again.

Half the country is out of work, with people having to take food from pantries and you want them to be generous to players. Now that is true charity!

Oswyn the noble

i wish i know of inno's workforce, percentage-wise .. before the pandemic and what it is now. like 100% in february. and dropped to 50% in march and on the decline with sporatic jumps after august for example.