• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event

DeletedUser

I take it this question has been answered for you by now? you found Frosty?

DeletedUser

No winter event happening for me!

No answer to the question and the winter frost has not come to my town.
I have winter in Brisgard.
Thank you for your reply.

I am on two world's and frosty has not shown up for the last two days. BUMMERR!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Complete the quest that asks you to capture Dunarsund. this quest is mandatory if you wish to participate in the event.

carbon

Complete the quest that asks you to capture Dunarsund. this quest is mandatory if you wish to participate in the event.

For some of us, Christmas/Winter time is a Peaceful Time. You're requiring an army (not very peaceful) to take part in a Frosty event? Unless there is an alternative to building an army, Sorry, but I don't agree with your event.

DeletedUser

For some of us, Christmas/Winter time is a Peaceful Time. You're requiring an army (not very peaceful) to take part in a Frosty event? Unless there is an alternative to building an army, Sorry, but I don't agree with your event.

think of it as providing employment for the holiday season so the potential soldier can buy a large goose to feed his family, and then complete the quest and move on.

DeletedUser

Actually, the quest requires that you "acquire" Dunarsund. Which means you can negotiate rather than conquer, if you choose.

carbon

Actually, the quest requires that you "acquire" Dunarsund. Which means you can negotiate rather than conquer, if you choose.
Thank You for your explanation. I negotiated and "aquired" Dunarsund. However, still no Frosty in Greifental.
Too bad/So sad?

DeletedUser

You haven't quite gotten to the quest that asks you to acquire Dunarsund. It will be the next one after the one you have going at the moment. :)

Wenonah

ATTN: MAJ Madden

Imagine my surprise to see someone else in this forum located in the same town as me! I'm going through the discussions looking for a specific topic when your location caught my eye. Just wanted to send out a shout of hello because I imagine this does not happen very often. "Hello!" :)

Wenonah