• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter!

DeletedUser4770

Your feedback is very important for us, so don't forget to let us hear your comments.
We hope you enjoy the event and we wish you all the best for the Christmas time!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Algona

I'm looking forward to a fun and profitable Winter Event. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the players and the INNO Team!

Post Event Edit:

Pretty much the same Event as last year. Shuffle Button is still a problem. Good variety of main prizes. No HoF. Medal presents were reduced. Few or no premium housing or production.

Personally I was happy, got an Sok, RK, 2 Barracks, 3 Confectionairies. 45 K medals.

An illiterate troll whined incessantly (starts about half way through.) for expansions to be awarded as prizes and invited me to fight with him. Pity the post was deleted, it was a classic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser25042

This is going to be the best Event all year! So stock up your FP's and hold on to your Antlers! :eek:)

DeletedUser4760

One thing that would be good...in all of these events, you mention new buildings, but you do not give stats for them...how large, what do they do (production-how much production? -- happiness-how much, etc.) these are important bits of information that we, as players, need.

DeletedUser26656

hi
i am much looking forward to this events
as this is one of my favorite times per year!
i want to add that , 1 of the presents needs to be LAND!!!
land, land and more land!! .lol...
as we get this presents but no land to put them on, so they just sit in inventory!!

DeletedUser25431

hi
i am much looking forward to this events
as this is one of my favorite times per year!
i want to add that , 1 of the presents needs to be LAND!!!
land, land and more land!! .lol...
as we get this presents but no land to put them on, so they just sit in inventory!!
I second that!

DeletedUser25431

Looks very nice. One glaring Problem. In all of this Christmas themed event, INNO Games ducks using, saying, displaying, printing, otherwise acknowledging and with great discrimination avoids using the word "Christmas." As in, Christ Mass! Shameful and typical of the worst prejudice of all. But, that's the reason God created Hell in the first place. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser7256

i always like the winter events:p i am competitive and like to win :confused:
good luck to all and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

DeletedUser25579

I enjoy the events, but I don't like it when you have to research new technologies or scout provinces to clear quests. It forces us to advance. I like hanging out in the Industrial Age (not looking forward to 3x3 houses and 2 tile roads in Prog Era). I hope we will have other options to advance because I love the rewards!

DeletedUser24327

I too hope it is as good as last year. Winter is one of my favorite events on the year. As long as it can be equal to last years in terms of enjoyment I will be immensely happy.

DeletedUser8152

I enjoy the events, but I don't like it when you have to research new technologies or scout provinces to clear quests. It forces us to advance. I like hanging out in the Industrial Age (not looking forward to 3x3 houses and 2 tile roads in Prog Era). I hope we will have other options to advance because I love the rewards!
You should expect both research and scouting quests; try to set yourself up now to be able to do them!

DeletedUser27615

I see your Christmas and raise you two Hanukkahs and a Kwanzaa!

I wish you a Joyous Return of the Distant Goddess and a Blessed Establishment of the Heavenly Cow. (A stretch of time affectionately referred to as Moomas.)

DeletedUser27714

You should expect both research and scouting quests; try to set yourself up now to be able to do them!

But I've researched every tech through Colonial and I want to hang out in Colonial a little bit more. How should I set myself up for a research quest? Or is that the idea, to push everyone through. Too bad because these events really add to the game play.

DeletedUser20367

But I've researched every tech through Colonial and I want to hang out in Colonial a little bit more. How should I set myself up for a research quest? Or is that the idea, to push everyone through. Too bad because these events really add to the game play.

Yup, you got it in one and it makes fairly good business sense too since someone advancing through the Ages, and especially someone advancing faster than they might do otherwise is more likely to purchase diamonds than someone who parks and builds material (of whatever kind).

That said, so far there hasn't been a straight 'research a tech' quest on Beta, there have been 3 with research as an option. Still a few days to go so it could be coming.

DeletedUser26154

Or is that the idea, to push everyone through.
Yup, you got it in one and it makes fairly good business sense too since someone advancing through the Ages, and especially someone advancing faster than they might do otherwise is more likely to purchase diamonds than someone who parks and builds material (of whatever kind).

images.png

People who sit, tend to quit.
Because their game gets boring.
We'll hear the rare exception on the forums now and then.
Most leave without a word.
It's smart for Inno to keep the game moving forward.

DeletedUser

To me it makes sense to jump to a new age for this event. You will most likely win Barracks and units that are at the end of tech tree plus premium buildings. I don't understand why you would want to hang out in a lower age.

ITown

I am disappointed that Inno has taken the 10 stars out of shuffle and moved them to the town hall.

Not only is it extra, unnecessary clicking/popups (which take forever to pop up) but it also means that we will be punished if we don't collect from the town hall at the same time every single day.