• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wish List

DeletedUser15075

I would like to see a well reasoned game that allows the player to fight battles of the past, with arms appropriate to the times, that allow players to set up varied strategies against AI opponents whose strategies would be consistent with the leader of the AI armies.
IE: What would Hannibal, Patton, etc have likely done in the respective scenarios. I think it would be a major challenge to current programming capabilities, not to mention the research required to document and set up a library of individual leaders strategies.
Probably not in my lifetime. That's why it's called a wish list.

ahsay

Nice...as a student of history I concur. They can put individual traits in sports games.

What you'd like to see would be perfect but it might be cool to see if Alexander/others could adopt their strategy and tactics to modern warfare(tanks/planes) or even closer...

The Romans destroyed Phalanxes but could Alexander have adapted? Would he have had to adopt the same Roman array or could he have tinkered with the phalanx to make it work?