• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wish: Prevent Specific Players from Accepting Our Trades

DeletedUser40327

Getting plundered is part of the game, but it sucks when a player with 6 million points can plunder me and I have only 660K points. I do a lot of trading, and I wish we could prevent specific players from accepting our trades—specifically the high-point plunderers.

RazorbackPirate

Getting plundered is part of the game, but it sucks when a player with 6 million points can plunder me and I have only 660K points. I do a lot of trading, and I wish we could prevent specific players from accepting our trades—specifically the high-point plunderers.
As a part time plunderer, the times I found most sweet was plundering a player, putting their goods up for trade and having them pay a FP to the system to buy them back. No words exchanged, just plunder, put up the trades and watch who comes around to buy.

How does you blocking them from taking your trade hurt them? Seems you're just hurting yourself blocking players who'll take your trades.

DeletedUser40327

As a part time plunderer, the times I found most sweet was plundering a player, putting their goods up for trade and having them pay a FP to the system to buy them back. No words exchanged, just plunder, put up the trades and watch who comes around to buy.

How does you blocking them from taking your trade hurt them? Seems you're just hurting yourself blocking players who'll take your trades.

DeletedUser40327

Of course this would not really “hurt them;” it’s the principle of the thing. I don’t want to help plunderers who have literally millions of points more than me. As far as losing the trade, I’m fine with it; the item will still be traded but with someone else.

RazorbackPirate

Of course this would not really “hurt them;” it’s the principle of the thing. I don’t want to help plunderers who have literally millions of points more than me. As far as losing the trade, I’m fine with it; the item will still be traded but with someone else.
Do you see plunderers often taking your trades? I can;t remember the last time I even looked for a trade out of guild. Seems like a principle with no real effect.

DeletedUser40327

The Effect is what I previously stated. it’s not good for you, but for me it is. It’s a simple concept.

RazorbackPirate

I get it. I just have a hard time supporting a proposal with no effect. Seems the devs have better things to fill their dev time with.

DeletedUser37617

lol, preventing all plunderers from excepting your trades is only going to give you less people to trade with and make your trades take longer to get taken by someone else... so no one benefits from this and you just want to do this.. to get back at them in a way? lol, just prevent them from double dipping or something to 'convince' them to stop plundering if you are that into it. (speaking as a full-time/daily plunderer)