• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

wishing well?

Beorn Bear

No, the rewards were not boring; the gameplay was.

Log in once a day. Collect all and hope fore Diamonds. Set Productions for 24hrs. See ya tomorrow. Boring.

YRMV
Honestly, by that standard the whole game is boring. Collect and reset is at least half of the game. The battle system is even more mind-numbingly boring, especially once you've been in an age for a bit. Negotiating is worse than both of those. And let's not talk about aiding. The events? Ho-hum at best once you've been here a year or two. Used to have interesting ones once in a while that had pretty unique buildings as well as actual story lines. Those unfortunately disappeared. Now it's just the ultra repetetive seasonal events, and mostly lame "event" events (like Forge Cup). Many players apparently are seduced into thinking the events are fun by the ever increasing power creep that event buildings and certain GBs have poisoned the game with. Compared to all that, Wishing Well Diamond farms are one of the least boring things in the game because of the random generation of Diamonds. Getting Diamonds from Wishing Wells (or Fountains of Youth) is one of the only occurrences in the game that is pleasing and surprising when it happens.

Ricardoso83

I was mistaked in the start also, i play for 2Months and half and i thought to myself on the START, WOW, last rewards from GE level 4....

Lame, i had 4 little ones and the percentage of getting good reward, dias, is so small, so small, its like 1% so it incredible sucks as a reward, for me that i had like 6 already, it´s kind of comum and not usable unless you are a farm and have dozens of them as some players have...

We should have a building trader/or chance to trade it, not Antique because sometimes there is nothing, i already have the inventory with at least 20 buildings, 12 Face, 14 gate of the sun, 5 road to victory, 5 wishing wells...

Well its to Imagine the rewards for late game are terrible, totally...

Mr. Pottah

Wishy washy wishing well. Any that end up in my inventory find their way to the Antiques Dealer, like a lot of free stuff this game's RNG pukes up.