• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wishing Wells - diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31338

My wishing well just gave me 50 diamonds.
Can it do it again?
I

DeletedUser35475

My wishing well just gave me 50 diamonds.
Can it do it again?
I

You can have Christmas in any month of the year!

It can happen every time you collect but the chance of getting diamonds is much less than anything else.

Czari

Getting diamonds from Wishing Wells and now the...hmmm...I think Fountain of Youth but I may not have that correct is why many players play in multiple worlds and have some cities set up specifically as a "diamond farm" ie. having as many WWs as possible for a greater chance of diamonds. I've heard some players say they get 1500 diamonds/week on average but that would have to be either a ton of WWs or a ton of cities with WWs I would think.

DeletedUser35475

Getting diamonds from Wishing Wells and now the...hmmm...I think Fountain of Youth but I may not have that correct is why many players play in multiple worlds and have some cities set up specifically as a "diamond farm" ie. having as many WWs as possible for a greater chance of diamonds. I've heard some players say they get 1500 diamonds/week on average but that would have to be either a ton of WWs or a ton of cities with WWs I would think.

If it is a 1% chance then having 10 wishing wells would give you diamonds once every 10 days on average. Not great but not bad.

Many people have more than 1 wishing well farm so they would get more diamonds per week. It is a viable strategy if you get enough Wishing Wells and can handle the collection.

DeletedUser31592

GE Level 4 for that many diamonds. Even with WW farms in each world, you would be lucky to pull a few hundred in, I believe.

DeletedUser32328

My mate in the VF says he averages 50 diamonds every 3 days per each.
For each well? Not a chance. Maybe it happened once that he had 2 collections in three days and he thinks that's the rate or he's just pulling your leg.
I now have 68 wells. Assuming there is one percent chance, i should be averaging two diamond collections per three days. I am not tracking it but gut feeling says it's there abouts.

DeletedUser30566

About wishing well and players, Inno has been very dishonest with the players with the introduction of the shrinked WW during the World Cup event. I focused on the shrinked kit and gathered 13 of them, I replace all my WW with SWW and since the World Cup event end .... yes more than 50 days I have not collected a single 50 diamonds pack from them......when my average was 1 every week or so..... don’t even try to tell me it’s normal ( I am an analyst)
Nowhere it was mentionned that SWW will have a different return ratio on diamonds.... I am playing in only one world and not using it as a farming ..... therefore I feeled really cheated.
Another exemple that Inno can care less about the customers

DeletedUser31440

About wishing well and players, Inno has been very dishonest with the players with the introduction of the shrinked WW during the World Cup event. I focused on the shrinked kit and gathered 13 of them, I replace all my WW with SWW and since the World Cup event end .... yes more than 50 days I have not collected a single 50 diamonds pack from them......when my average was 1 every week or so..... don’t even try to tell me it’s normal ( I am an analyst)
Nowhere it was mentionned that SWW will have a different return ratio on diamonds.... I am playing in only one world and not using it as a farming ..... therefore I feeled really cheated.
Another exemple that Inno can care less about the customers

Reynolds wrap or store brand?

DeletedUser32328

Small sample size + confirmation bias

In fact I don't think any of my WWs has ever produced diamonds an average of once a week. OTOH, I don't keep track. One in seven is around 14%, I think the published percentage is substantially lower than that, is it not?

EDIT: It's 1.25%

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Wishing_Well
Well, he mentioned he has 13 of them, so assuming he collects daily, roughly once a week is to be expected.

DeletedUser30566

glad to see that some read thoroughly and get some basic mathematic skill

Status
Not open for further replies.