• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wishing Wells - diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31440

When you are finished to roll your wrap.... I guess you know where you can stick it

I mean you're not giving me much to work with here. Apparently your an infallible analyst, so it couldn't be your small sample size that's affecting you, definitely couldn't be that you just missed diamonds popping up, and so I'm left with one thought for what could be wrong. As a fellow tin-hat conspiracy theorist I've realized that the brand of tin-foil can make a huge difference. Store brand tends to be made of cheaper, less pure tin foil, and it causes some weird interferences that give wonky results. Reynolds wrap on the other hand, is incredibly pure and well refined tin foil, much less interference with stuff and things. I wanted to know which you use, because if you're using the store brand crap that's probably your problem right there.

Graviton

glad to see that some read thoroughly and get some basic mathematic skill

Wow, that was unnecessary. I hope you never get diamonds again.

I stand by small sample size + confirmation bias, because nothing changed.

Well, he mentioned he has 13 of them, so assuming he collects daily, roughly once a week is to be expected.

Got it, I read it as about one per week per Well. My mistake.

DeletedUser3882

I have collected multiple diamonds since planting my shrink kits.

Now, I won’t say they came from the regular ones or the small ones as I won no where near as many shrink kits as needed, I’m just saying I haven’t noticed a change in mass collecting all of my wells across multiple cities.

DeletedUser30566

I mean you're not giving me much to work with here. Apparently your an infallible analyst, so it couldn't be your small sample size that's affecting you, definitely couldn't be that you just missed diamonds popping up, and so I'm left with one thought for what could be wrong. As a fellow tin-hat conspiracy theorist I've realized that the brand of tin-foil can make a huge difference. Store brand tends to be made of cheaper, less pure tin foil, and it causes some weird interferences that give wonky results. Reynolds wrap on the other hand, is incredibly pure and well refined tin foil, much less interference with stuff and things. I wanted to know which you use, because if you're using the store brand crap that's probably your problem right there.
We have a comic here .... don’t change your day job

DeletedUser30566

Obviously, if I quit my day job I wouldn't be able to afford the Reynolds wrap, which is the secret sauce, did you not read what you quoted?
Since Ostrogoth like you are always in need to get the last word..... be my guest ... I want you to feel good today ... not because you deserve it ... but for Christian charity.... arrivadercci il comico!

Mustapha00

Well, being that the player base- at least those who come here to post- aren't in the habit of sticking with non-viable playstyles for any length of time, the fact that there are a pretty fair number of so-called "Diamond Farm" cities, of which Wishing Wells and Fountains of Youth are a major part, would seem to offer a viable playing style.

Status
Not open for further replies.