• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wondering when we will get what was promised!!!

DeletedUser

So the forum says the last update would release our GB changes and vouchers... Well the update happened on the first and it is now the 6th. Yes I know it said it might not happen exactly when the other updates did.. But why even put it with that update if it wasn't going to happen at all!:unsure: It is now 5 days later and we still have seen nothing happen with it..??

Nothing should have been said about it at all.. It should have been left until you were actually going to release it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4074

It's out on the international server; my best guess is that there was a problem with it somewhere, and they are holding back the rest of the servers. Yes, it's annoying, but I'm glad they said "this is coming shortly, but we can't say for sure when" rather than not saying anything at all.

DeletedUser2145

Nothing should have been said about it at all.. It should have been left until you were actually going to release it...

Would you rather wait a week than a whole update? Or would you rather they release it with issues than postpone it a few days to minimize or erase those? The changes haven't been cancelled, simply postponed for reasons important to the developers. I truly do not see why there are so many complaints and queries on a minor delay that is mentioned in the announcement itself, players have waited over a year for the changes but a few additional days seems to be too much.