• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Word Association Game (May)

testit12345

Wrong thread I am sure but I have question. I stopped negotiations on the map as a waste of goods to me. I hear different stories that you get more and better advanced troops negotiations then fighting as you move up obviously I want better troops any thoughts. I am headed towards the contemporary map currently

barra370804

Wrong thread I am sure but I have a question. I stopped negotiations on the map as a waste of goods to me. I hear different stories that you get more and better-advanced troops negotiations then fighting as you move up obviously I want better troops any thoughts. I am headed towards the contemporary map currently

This would be a question, which can be placed here

@Stephen Longshanks or @Lancer, please refer this man to the right thread

also, @testit12345, welcome to the forums!

Lancer

Wrong thread I am sure but I have question. I stopped negotiations on the map as a waste of goods to me. I hear different stories that you get more and better advanced troops negotiations then fighting as you move up obviously I want better troops any thoughts. I am headed towards the contemporary map currently

Welcome to the forums first of all, and yes this is not the correct thread for your question. I'm unsure if you are talking about receiving higher aged troops than your current age by completing the map and quests or if you are talking about negotiations giving you better troops than fighting through the map. If you want to elaborate for me please do so by sending me a private message and I'd be happy to assist you. I can also direct you to previous threads on the same topic that can be of some use to you.

Please send me a private message instead of continuing to post comments on this thread.

@Lancer

Thank you