1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

world of HotHungary21

Discussion in 'Parkog Drama' started by HotHungary21, Oct 12, 2017.

1. HotHungary21

HotHungary21 New Member

I am new on here and i play this game and i love it.

Dursland likes this.
  2. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

My suggestion is to read as much as you can before getting too involved in the game...it's a long term type of MMO and decisions made now can have odd or negative consequences in the future. I would start with the battle aspects including defending your city and the GB threads to get an idea of what to build when you decide how to shape your city....you should also read about the impact of events and C-map control...Good luck

3. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Best Guides

4. ScratchNSmith

ScratchNSmith New Member

Ugh you’re having fun?! Here, read all these books, that’ll bring u back down... lol =)