WORLD SELECTION - new colour for deleting cities.

Mighty Beast FL

No it isn't. You get a warning, so there really is no need for this

I have noticed that if I mistakenly hit a world with a deleted city 2 times it erases the warning and the city has to be deleted again. I always hit the log out so I don't reactivate but the system automatically has reactivated every city that I have mistaken clicked on 2 times during the 14 day period and then I have to delete again.

Agent327

I have noticed that if I mistakenly hit a world with a deleted city 2 times it erases the warning and the city has to be deleted again. I always hit the log out so I don't reactivate but the system automatically has reactivated every city that I have mistaken clicked on 2 times during the 14 day period and then I have to delete again.
I have tried it and the only thing changing is the counter telling me how many days it will take. I do not have to delete again.

Stephen Longshanks

Forum Moderator
It's more likely that you accidentally hit the wrong button after you got to the warning. And if you mistakenly click on the wrong button that often, you need to pay more attention to what you're doing. I have deleted worlds before many times, and I have never had the warning go away no matter how many times I go to that world. (I sometimes would click on that world just to see how many days were left.)