• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

World Selecton Listing when playing in several worlds

DeletedUser11779

I play with several worlds and have a problem determining in which world I'm playing in at any given moment.
I have not been able to find a place where the particular world I'm playing in is shown on the game page.
At present I have to exit one world and enter it again to make sure I'm in the right world.
Is there a listing of all active worlds somewhere?
Also, is there a listing available for all active production units in a given world?
Thank you for any suggestions.

DeletedUser

I have not been able to find a place where the particular world I'm playing in is shown on the game page.
At present I have to exit one world and enter it again to make sure I'm in the right world.
Is there a listing of all active worlds somewhere?

The game world is not listed on the screen when you play, but you can check which world you are in by looking at the url. Each of the worlds will have a slightly different url, for instance I have a city in Greifental and it shows us7 at the beginning of the url:

us7.forgeofempires.com/game/index?login=1&ref=foe_portalbar_flags#_ga&start_page_type=game_v1

Other worlds should display: us1, us2, us3, us4, us5, us6, us7, us8, us9, us10, us11 respectively (seeking confirmation of this as I mainly play on the En server and know that they display en1 - en9).

One way I've found to differentiate which world I'm in, apart from looking carefully at the url, is to name my cities so that they relate to the world: city name beginning with H for Houndsmoor, city name beginning with F for Fel Dranghyr. It helps quite a bit when you have several tabs open and are moving between worlds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5356

I suggest incorporating the world into your city name. For example..."Paradise" (A) "Paradise" (B) etc.