• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DeletedUser28866

So I'm pretty new to this game, around the Iron Age status. I just need to know if being in one world (vingrid) or something like that. Is that world limiting me to the amount of players I can connect with? Or do all the worlds somewhat connect and I'm still capable to go to say, someone in a different worlds tavern and be friends with people from different worlds?

DeletedUser28866

Ok I'm sorry if I sound stupid but, what does that mean for me? Can I make my account an accessible to all worlds account?

Lucifer1904

It already is. When you go to login it pops up and says Coninue playing in a world you started. At the bottom it says something like starts a new one in a recommended world or one you if you click the line at the bottom it lists all of the US Server Worlds.

DeletedUser28866

Okay last question. If I start a new one does that erase the one I have in my current world?

Lucifer1904

Only if you become inactive.
Stone age - Bronze age 301+ Diamonds on the master account and the world is preserved
Iron Age - EMA - 50+ Diamonds on the master account an the world is preserved
HMA+ Auto exempt from deletion

DeletedUser28866

Okay thanks man. So if I keep 50 diamonds at least I won't lose my village in vinigrid!

DeletedUser26154

Is that world limiting me to the amount of players I can connect with?

When you are on a realm, your city can only interact with other player's cities from that one realm.
No cross-realm interactions at all, in any way.

Or do all the worlds somewhat connect and I'm still capable to go to say, someone in a different worlds tavern and be friends with people from different worlds?

No.
Not possible at all.

Okay last question. If I start a new one does that erase the one I have in my current world?

No.
You can have a city on every single world.
But that will get crazy after awhile.
I started on six, then went down to one after I entered the Late Middle Ages.

If you decide you do not want a city on a server, contact support with a ticket and ask them to remove it.

So if I keep 50 diamonds at least I won't lose my village in vinigrid!

Keeping diamonds on your account protects it from deletion, until you are in, I think Colonial age.
Then your ghost town city gets visits from the neighbors every day for tower points.
I believe once your city is in Colonial age or higher, it will be forever saved unless you disconnect all of your roads.

Your name here, is your name for every one of your cities no matter where you go.

bhhkg.png

I'm Ardak Kumerin no matter what realm I open a city on.

DeletedUser

When you register and have an account with a user name, they automatically start you on a world. After that, you can continue playing on that world, switch to another world (as Lucifer outlined) and start a new city, start cities on all the worlds of the U.S. servers (currently 22), go back and just play your original world or play all or any number of the worlds you've started. The Diamond inventory you have (which you can augment by winning some in the game or buying more with real money) is shared by all the cities you have, although you can spend them all in one place if you want. All other inventory (coins, supplies, goods, medals, Forge Points, buildings, etc.) is fixed in the city where it is built/earned. There is no contact between the cities you have on the various worlds, unless you happen to end up in guilds on 2 different worlds that are paired against each other in a weekly Guild Expedition championship.