• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] World's

Johnnie

What would be a good world to start in? The one I was in was dead no trades, no activity, and just plain no one around. Need a world that's very active and stimulating to play in..:confused:for my second city

BruteForceAttack

What would be a good world to start in? The one I was in was dead no trades, no activity, and just plain no one around. Need a world that's very active and stimulating to play in..:confused:for my second city

Generally its not the world its the guild you join that determines trade/activity etc. Join older worlds for good trade ratios for higher level gb goods, join younger worlds for maybe for little bit more competitive. In anycase when you start a new world most of the time you are on your own, you will have to build up your city first and then approach some decent guild. Best thing to do is guild hoping to start with.

Johnnie

Generally its not the world its the guild you join that determines trade/activity etc. Join older worlds for good trade ratios for higher level gb goods, join younger worlds for maybe for little bit more competitive. In anycase when you start a new world most of the time you are on your own, you will have to build up your city first and then approach some decent guild. Best thing to do is guild hoping to start with.

How do I find out the age of the world's?

Johnnie

I was in a very old world with my second city o_Ono wonder I couldn't do anything:eek:... now, I know that I am a very young world player...:cool: 23-26 only;)