• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yakety Yak - A GE Guild

• Thread starter Stephen Longshanks
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you're serious about GE, there's no better place than Yakety Yak! We also have multiple highly active FP swap threads. Trade is brisk, and new GBs don't stay in the mud very long. Among our members are numerous experienced players from older worlds, so there is much knowledge we can share. GE is our bread and butter. No GvG. Message Stephen Longshanks if you're interested in an invite.

DeletedUser31440

If you're serious about GE, there's no better place than Yakety Yak! We also have multiple highly active FP swap threads. Trade is brisk, and new GBs don't stay in the mud very long. Among our members are numerous experienced players from older worlds, so there is much knowledge we can share. GE is our bread and butter. No GvG. Message Stephen Longshanks if you're interested in an invite.

How many members do you have in the guild? I'm in GE Fighters, level 7 with 45 members, we've been opening GE 4 each week. Finished with 87% in the championship last week, but maybe a merge could be beneficial for both the guilds?

DeletedUser

We have 25 with a couple that are on sabbatical for RL stuff. I would love to have a few more members if they were committed to GE, but I'm not a fan of mergers. I was once helping lead a great guild like this one and we merged with another guild and it didn't go very well. I ended up leaving and going it on my own shortly after the merger. (We finished with 94.6% last week.)

DeletedUser31440

We have 25 with a couple that are on sabbatical for RL stuff. I would love to have a few more members if they were committed to GE, but I'm not a fan of mergers. I was once helping lead a great guild like this one and we merged with another guild and it didn't go very well. I ended up leaving and going it on my own shortly after the merger. (We finished with 94.6% last week.)

Was just a thought, to be fair as long as I can complete GE4 each week I don't really care too much about what happens to the guild I'm in or the world. I just hate the idea that those pretty diamonds hiding in GE4 go undiscovered.

DeletedUser

Well, if you get tired of that guild, or they become too demanding, I would always welcome you to our guild. We're level 6, halfway to 7, and we open level 4 of GE every week. We have 5 members that always complete all 4 levels and more that do at least part of it.

DeletedUser31440

Well, if you get tired of that guild, or they become too demanding, I would always welcome you to our guild. We're level 6, halfway to 7, and we open level 4 of GE every week. We have 5 members that always complete all 4 levels and more that do at least part of it.

If they get tired of me camping in IA and just doing GE while self leveling all my GB's I'll make the move, but for now they've been good to me so I'll stick around and help them out as I'm able. Appreciate the offer though.

DeletedUser12620

How many members do you have in the guild? I'm in GE Fighters, level 7 with 45 members, we've been opening GE 4 each week. Finished with 87% in the championship last week, but maybe a merge could be beneficial for both the guilds?

Very impressive with close to 50 members... it's funny to see small guilds (20-25) reach 100% in GE thinking they are so good. Lol

DeletedUser

I open all 4 levels on Tuesday morning. We have one member that does all 4 levels with one attack boost from the Tavern. LOL
This last week, we were a little short of EMA goods, but I was able to easily fill in the missing few. First time we've had a hint of a problem since before the Arc/Obs became available.

DeletedUser31440

I open all 4 levels on Tuesday morning. We have one member that does all 4 levels with one attack boost from the Tavern. LOL
This last week, we were a little short of EMA goods, but I was able to easily fill in the missing few. First time we've had a hint of a problem since before the Arc/Obs became available.

I think I'll wait to see if GE4 gets opened in my current guild then move over to yours after I've finished it. We've been having problems with people tech tree racing and not covering their costs for the past few weeks.

DeletedUser31592

I was going to ask about that. I saw the treasury looked lowest for EMA. I detest IA, so I will probably move up after the GE starts Tuesday morning and park there for a bit. With multiple young cities, I'm finding EMA is the sweet spot for me. Buildings are small enough to RQ (where the butcher is awful), but not tiny (Blacksmith, Alchemist, Clockmaker) so that I have a million collections per day.

DeletedUser

Ironically, our highest ranking member is the closest to "tech-racing", but she has an Arc and Obs. Levels 8 and 6 respectively. So our Treasury woes will probably be short-lived at worst, and mostly on the lower end of the goods scale. Which can be easily fixed, since we can always put up lower age goods buildings if we need to.

Lancer

Yakety Yak is currently seeking more members that are enthusiastic about GE. Please apply today if you are looking for a great guild to join in Yorkton that is very chatty and willing to help one another at the drop of a dime. Currently ranked 45th overall in Yorkton.