• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yippie, a new world...

DeletedUser36555

Meanwhile, we see that about half the people on most of the servers are inactive and not doing anything to advance their cities.

I have people on my GB donation list that I KNOW left the game months ago, because they sent me messages telling me that they were leaving the game.

Maybe Inno should consolidate the worlds instead of expanding them. It might cause some grief with people who have cities on multiple worlds, but I would be willing to bet a kidney that having a new world really isn't going to do much to increase the player base.

RazorbackPirate

You needed to start a thread just for this? The existing threads about the new world and new world feedback weren't doing it for you?

-1 No.

While it may not include the player base (which increases daily, new world or not) it will increase diamond sales and diamond spending. At the end of the day, diamond sales is the most important metric. Inno has done a great job running their business, I'm fine with letting them do so.

In addition, they want the new world to evaluate the impact of Guild Battlegrounds on a world not skewed by years of stored resources.

DeletedUser36555

You needed to start a thread just for this? The existing threads about the new world and new world feedback weren't doing it for you?

-1 No.

While it may not include the player base (which increases daily, new world or not) it will increase diamond sales and diamond spending. At the end of the day, diamond sales is the most important metric. Inno has done a great job running their business, I'm fine with letting them do so.

In addition, they want the new world to evaluate the impact of Guild Battlegrounds on a world not skewed by years of stored resources.

Sorry, I had not seen the other posts about the new world. I will consider myself properly chastised for wasting your time.

RazorbackPirate

Welcome to the forum.

Every Inno announcement comes with a feedback thread. New features, new events, new worlds, even the regular change log updates. These are typically the only threads anyone at Inno monitors. So if you want your thoughts to be seen by Inno, using the official feedback thread for that topic is your best bet.

Almost every thought about the game has been thought and documented before, almost every proposal a player might propose has already been proposed one or more times. 9x out of 10 a quick search will reveal one or more threads to add your thoughts to. Rarely is a new thread required.

DeletedUser40061

-1 from me. i have invested too much of my time building cities in multiple worlds. let us preserve the way it is set up now and forever more.