• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

You can't unsee this

spartacus2.0

Surrender/retreat | Forge of Empires Forum

Look at the sad king riding his horse. But doesn't it look like two horses melted together? Doesn't his cape look like a horses mane? His arm like the horse's snout! It looks like a black horse with a crown sharing a body with the white horse...

Johnny B. Goode

Surrender/retreat | Forge of Empires Forum

Look at the sad king riding his horse. But doesn't it look like two horses melted together? Doesn't his cape look like a horses mane? His arm like the horse's snout! It looks like a black horse with a crown sharing a body with the white horse...
Maybe if I've inhaled too deeply at a 70s concert and squint really hard in poor light. Otherwise, no.

Oswyn the noble

I can't see it in that game artwork, but Bev Doolittle did this famously. I have this particular painting in my home..

Do you see a log as a flute, played by rock hands, and "rocks" as a face... or just scenery?

View attachment 19926
I do see a face with hand holding, playing with flute. Cool. As for foe art, i give high praise to the art dept. Very nice artwork churned out during each event...even if the event itself is just "meh" the art compliments the event

Xenosaur

@spartacus2.0 Yes, after a few more looks with your directions - NOW I see it... and wow - nice catch :)

For those that can't see it yet, here's a litle help with an outline of "Horse 2", with the dark mane...

2 hourses.jpg

Last edited: