• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zeppelin

• Thread starter DeletedUser8428
  • Start date

DeletedUser8428

OK, now it's happened twice. There a city amongst my friends that has several Zeppelin 'bases'. Two days in a row, when I navigate to his city and click on the zeppelin base, there's a flash of an actual zeppelin - it's orange-ish. Doesn't even last for a second. First time I saw it, I thought I was seeing things. But now I've seen it twice. Has anyone else seen it?

DeletedUser8152

It is something to do with the animations. If you have animations turned off for other player's cities, you just see the base, but if you turn them on (or if you have one yourself) you see the zepeplin. I guess that you are getting a glitch where it shows up for a second even though the animations are off?

DeletedUser8428

Oh how cool! I'm going to turn animations back on and see what happens :) Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Jaelis. I never knew that PE cities were so busy!

DeletedUser8152

There are a lot of premium buildings with very cool animations... look at the windmill, museum, and roller coaster too.