• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zeus BP in Iron age

• Thread starter DeletedUser40721
  • Start date

DeletedUser40721

I’m in the Iron Age and just learned the value of the Zeus go. I only have 2 bp for it. How is the best way to get the remaining or should I move on without. My only GB is the Oracle and I’m half way to level 2. Thanks all

Super Catanian

Guild hopping is one way. Basically, you join a Guild, aid everybody there, and leave. Then repeat. There is a 1% chance of getting a Blueprint from aiding.
Since you are in the Iron Age, you could participate in the Guild Expedition. However, you would need to stop Guild hopping and settle in. Blueprints can be obtained after solving an encounter, so be as active as you can.
You could also donate to other players that possess a Statue of Zeus, although that takes a bit of time.

The hardest (and most ridiculous) way would be to get an Arc and level it so that you would get more BPs from donating to those Statues of Zeus.

DeletedUser40495

I don’t recommend it until you are ready to focus entirely on fighting bonus GBs (ie you plan to get CoA and CdM as well and level all three). I also don’t recommend unless you plan to fight GE (rarely negotiating). If you get these GBs, level 10 is a good target level for all three. Obviously add FP to other Zeus GBs. You can get some extra prints by guild hopping. You join a guild, aid all members, and then leave. You do this for as many guilds as you can. This should get you most of the prints.

Algona

I’m in the Iron Age and just learned the value of the Zeus go. I only have 2 bp for it. How is the best way to get the remaining or should I move on without. My only GB is the Oracle and I’m half way to level 2. Thanks all

What World? Do you like to fight or plan to fight? Have you joined a good Guild?

DeletedUser38613

Guild hopping is one way. Basically, you join a Guild, aid everybody there, and leave. Then repeat. There is a 1% chance of getting a Blueprint from aiding.
Since you are in the Iron Age, you could participate in the Guild Expedition. However, you would need to stop Guild hopping and settle in. Blueprints can be obtained after solving an encounter, so be as active as you can.
You could also donate to other players that possess a Statue of Zeus, although that takes a bit of time.

The hardest (and most ridiculous) way would be to get an Arc and level it so that you would get more BPs from donating to those Statues of Zeus.
the hard way is the fun way. JUST got my arc, gonna level the shit out of it while camping in EMA.

DeletedUser30312

You could also use your Oracle to swap FPs with people with low level SoZs.