• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zeus/CoA/CDM

DeletedUser31440

Mostly out of curiousity and can't think of how it would change anything either way on my attacking, but do the boosts from Zeus/CoA/CDM affect terrain and unit boosts?

DeletedUser31440

In case anyone else was wondering, not sure why you would be as I'm still not sure why I was, but this is the answer I got from support:
Military GB.JPG

So the boosts will only affect the base stats of the units being used.

BruteForceAttack

Not really sure what you are getting at, but the MOST important factor about Zeus/CoA/CDM is the defense boost. There is NO other way to get this boost other than leveling zeus/coa/cdm.

So going back to "but do the boosts from Zeus/CoA/CDM affect terrain and unit boosts?"

Well, yeah in a round about way, if your defense boost is reallllly high, it will take longer time for the opponent to kill your unit.

So we can deduce that a lower defense unit will die faster in unfavorable terrain when compared to a higher defense unit.

DeletedUser31440

Not really sure what you are getting at, but the MOST important factor about Zeus/CoA/CDM is the defense boost. There is NO other way to get this boost other than leveling zeus/coa/cdm.

So going back to "but do the boosts from Zeus/CoA/CDM affect terrain and unit boosts?"

Well, yeah in a round about way, if your defense boost is reallllly high, it will take longer time for the opponent to kill your unit.

So we can deduce that a lower defense unit will die faster in unfavorable terrain when compared to a higher defense unit.

I understand all that and I know to play to terrain and unit strengths. I was just curious if the GB boosts would apply to terrain and unit boosts.