1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Zodiacs

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by QUEENoftheSICK, Jul 22, 2018.

1. QUEENoftheSICK

QUEENoftheSICK Member

Come join the Zodiacs where you can for surely rise in your rank not alone but as a team! Seeking active GE players, GB builders, and anyone who has a Obs, or Arc your good i my book. IF NOT WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR PRINTS! Plus many ways to come up in this guild! So what are you waiting for join now!! When you do come let me know how you heard about us as well! Thanks Happy guild hunting!!!!

Sincerely, ~AV~

2. QUEENoftheSICK

QUEENoftheSICK Member

Any guild out there trying to become a bigger stronger guild? The Zodiacs are currently looking for a merge! If anyone is interested in bringing your entire guild to the Zodiacs please message me any questions.

3. QUEENoftheSICK

QUEENoftheSICK Member

SORRY can't we've already had this discussion among all members within the Zodiacs