• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zorskog Opening Contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4770

oceanic_ci4_logo.png

Hello Kings and Queens,

We are excited as a new world, Zorskog, opens on Tuesday. This world is being added because the number of players has been growing and all of our worlds are filling up rapidly with active accounts.

We are pleased to offer a contest for the opening of Zorskog. This Contest has two separate Challenges (you can only chose to complete one) and applies only to Zorskog:

First Challenge
•Have a monastery and a Level 3 Tower of Babel
•Have at least 10 different contributors to the Tower of Babel

Second Challenge -
•Have a Colosseum – Level 3
•Have at least 15 different contributors to the Colosseum

The prizes for each challenge are (to be placed in Zorskog):
First= 100 forge points, Shrine of Knowledge, and 4 Champions troops current age
Second= Shrine of Knowledge and 4 Champions troops current age
Third= 4 Champions troops current age

These will be rewarded to the first, second and third player to meet each challenge on or before midnight December 7, 2017. This contest will end on December 7th whether or not there is a win.

To enter, post your results in this thread and we will review your city. Good luck!

DeletedUser30852

Hi, my city has met the challenge conditions for the first challenge. Level 3 Babel, 10 contributors, monastery.

DeletedUser30852

The thread clearly states I can choose to complete only one of the two challenges though...

DeletedUser30852

Oh ok, but I didn't get any prize for winning the first challenge?

Also based on her private message to me, it seems like she's saying I need to complete both.

" Our records show that you have completed the first challenge ONLY, for that contest. I will make a note on the contest reflecting this, If you complete the second part and again have issues let me know here."

Thanks for checking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freshmeboy

This needs to be clarified for everyone not just Ysf here....in plain English it says 'you can only chose to complete one'' challenge to win the reward...not "You may choose one challenge or the other" nor does it say "Both challenges must be completed"...sorry but that's the English language..one word out of line can change the structure and meaning of the contest...Thanks...

DeletedUser26120

I am reaching out and will find what's up, let you know as soon as any information is available.

DeletedUser30852

I have gotten another response from a moderator, and I think the responses so far reflect poor attention to detail of the original thread.

Here is the response I got:

Hello,

Prizes in contests are winners picked at random, not every player that submits an entry will win the prize.

Our records show that you have completed part 1, but not part 2.

Respectfully,

I think this is really poor attention to detail.

1. Prizes in contests are winners picked at random, not every player that submits an entry will win the prize.

This is clearly inaccurate. The posts above states VERY CLEARLY that "These will be rewarded to the first, second and third player to meet each challenge on or before midnight December 7, 2017. This contest will end on December 7th whether or not there is a win." This is NOT RANDOM. This is a CONTEST to see who can reach the conditions FIRST.

2. Our records show that you have competed part 1, but not part 2.

Again, the contest clearly states that "This Contest has two separate Challenges (you can only chose to complete one)"
I CANNOT complete both challenges because the contest SPECIFICALLY states that I can only complete ONE challenge and EACH CHALLENGE has a separate prize.

Again, the previous Walstrand contest rewarded the first and second place winner when ONLY THE FIRST AND SECOND challenges are completed, as you can see from the link below.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/welcome-to-walstrand.14722/

Can someone else help? This is silly and maybe that's why people don't participate in these contests.

DeletedUser26120

I'm not sure what's going on either, I am trying to get to the bottom of this.

DeletedUser21322

Hello,

The prizes will be awarded by Panacea. There are first second and third prizes for each part so up to 6 possible wins.

DeletedUser26120

I have just received confirmation that you did win, however all prizes are awarded at once so you will need to wait until the entire challenge has been completed by others. Or at the end of the contest, whichever comes first.

We apologize for the previous mixup.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21322

The winner for the first part of the contest has been won by, You smell funny... The second part of the prize is still available to anyone who completes it. Contest will run through Dec 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.