• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Zorskog story quest not responding

DeletedUser32113

Is anyone else having trouble with the story quest in Zorskog? I got to the Spread the Word step but after I added a friend (lots of friends) it has yet to respond. The side quests are still working, but the story quest is stalled. As I’ve been playing other worlds solo, maybe there’s something I’m missing? I’ve added friends, messaged friends, visited their taverns, aided them, story quest doesn’t believe I have any friends. *sniff* :)

I contacted support a few days ago, but haven’t heard anything from them yet.

DeletedUser31592

Did you SEND any invites or only accept them? You have to be the one to send it for it to count. I already had my 140. No way was I deleting 61 friends to fulfill that quest, so I aborted it and moved on.

DeletedUser32113

Did you SEND any invites or only accept them? You have to be the one to send it for it to count. I already had my 140. No way was I deleting 61 friends to fulfill that quest, so I aborted it and moved on.

DOH! Thanks! That worked. :)

Juffin

Well I've sent several request and quest still there but I can't delete it.
Does anyone have any suggestions here?

After sending this I sent 5 more friends request and wouldn't you know it, it finally worked!

Last edited: