• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New profile posts

hi just passing by ...how you been doing homie
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Hi Ossy, doing well, thankfully, even though I've been not playing FoE for quite a while now. How's the Guild faring with all the new content?
Oswyn the scrounger
Oswyn the scrounger
No problems. Blahster and 4on6 are amazing as gbg commanders. Iam still in CA after almost 3 years...industrial still looks scary..the pop is main concern
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Industrial's tough, that's for sure!
SHOW IT AS IT IS
INACTIVE MORE THAN 1 WEEK
INACTIVE MORE THAN 3 WEEK
nothing bad comes from Knowing the real timeline of an inactive player in your guild
This event is the worst event in the history of INNO
Reactions: GOLDIYLOCKS
Lancer
Lancer
I won two botanical rotunda's. I love the Attack Bonuses along with the happiness. If the rewards are upgrades to special buildings that I already have and haven't got to the top level yet, then I will also buy those extra moves.
GOLDIYLOCKS
GOLDIYLOCKS
AGREE
DreadfulCadillac1
DreadfulCadillac1
I stand corrected, this event, although I hate the gameplay mechanic, has been great for me in terms of attack boost, and I will certainly get a max level of the main building also! Have gotten like 9 botanical rotundas in this event
yo. I recently decided to join this forum, but I've been playing for 7 months.
plinker2
plinker2
Glad to have you. Please read the forum rules and then have some fun.
The new Wildlife Event is coming soon! Match-3 games are my forte, but that definetly isn't going to shoot me to the top of the leader-board. :D
Emberguard
Emberguard
Good luck :) I'm not expecting to be at the top of the leader board either
How about a night a day effect during game play?
Reactions: Stay Rita
Lancer
Lancer
If I recall correctly, this idea has been brought up before.
67Sage101
Personally, I liked the winter snow scene.
HeyMay393
It'd be cool but the graphic difference would be drastic, and it would be hard to add natural ligting to pratically every single item in the game. A dark mode wouldn't be so bad, but the GUI's color palate is soft enough that a night effect/dark mode wouldn't really be needed.