• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New profile posts

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our spirits in the traditions of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.
Level 4 open every expedition. Active pay it forward and trade threads. Highly ranked with great bonuses.

Gulf Coast Traders founded 09/19/2016
Now, if you will go to the link provided, you will see the forum rules. We ALL have to abide by them. I'm almost positive that if you go by these rules, your posts will get through. Have a glass of water, cool down a bit, get your thoughts together, read the forum rules, and try again. Hope this helps. This has happened before and will happen again, I'm sure. are4 not being singled out or picked on. Thanks!
plinker2
plinker2
If you want to "take it upstairs" Go into the game as you were playing, right click on the screen and you will see a box appear. This box will have an ask support" button. Press it and and another screen will appear. There will a setting to open a ticket. Follow those instructions and hopefully, your problem will be addressed in a few days. Hope this helps you.
Johnny B. Goode
Johnny B. Goode
You will get laughed out of court if you try to sue them or you will get laughed off the phone if you try to "report" this as a crime. You have a 40% chance, not a 40% guarantee. RANDOM. Look it up.
Emberguard
Emberguard
@Micorps Record your results over a year. Once you have 365 samples in a row you’ll have a much higher output from the 16% you say you’ve got now
Heads UP Castle System BUG
Always shows >>!<< on it saying there is something to do & there is NOT
Graviton
Graviton
Not a bug, the exclamation point shows up whenever you earn Castle points. It is annoying though.
Hey I'm not able to get online atm and possibly will be unable to till the 18th of December when my son can come and fix my computer. I tried to get on with this tablet but it won't let me unless I download the app and my tablet already has to much on it so can't download. Hopefully I can be back sooner though. Anyway I was wondering if you can let babe-in-woods so she can let the guild know.
Behold the Yggdrasil final level 9 - in its full glory in my town.
A mighty tree, whose trunk rises at the geographical center of the Norse spiritual cosmos,
and one of the most powerful FOE buildings per square with 30% Attack.
3x3 squares, full level 9 shows animations, whereas levels 1-8 do not.
Now, I proudly join the ranks of full-Yggdrasil owners!!!
I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be a PE Bonus Questline. The province files are there for the provinces behind the clouds on the PE map both on the top/bottom, but they were never used.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Further, they were never named nor placed in the list of provinces. I wonder what happened to the questline idea, and if it will ever be added.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Here's my mockup of it
What is the Castle System again?
I did not see the last 4 Offical messages about it
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
You could just look in the announcements tab to see the announcement, but basically it's a system that rewards you for actions you do every day. Eventually you level it up and get more boosts and rewards.
Why doesn't the Black Tower show up in Antiques Dealer inventory, but it does in my inventory ??
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
It's probably locked. If you go in your inventory and look at it, there's probably a grey lock icon below it. To remove the lock so that you can see it in the AD, there's a lock toggle on the inventory screen. Clicking that will let you lock/unlock inventory items. Basically, it lets you keep stuff out of the AD that you don't want to accidentally sell, but certain things get locked immediately.
Reactions: Lancer
I'm working on lots of stuff in the background guys! Stay tuned... new things for me in the coming months
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
I know I haven't played the game in super long, but I can already tell this is gonna be some nice, juicy content. Good luck!
DevaCat
DevaCat
Hey SC good to see you! And Uber’s been pretty quiet lately … looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to!
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
I've been pretty busy irl anyways, but when I have the time I'm doing stuff behind the scenes... preparing...
Hopefully it's only very late at night that you go to "Latest Activity" and find that you have at least 5 of the last 15 actions.
My username really went from DreadfulCadillac to DreadfulCadillac1 and now I'm thinking of changing it to just DC
Emberguard
Emberguard
*goes to registration page*
*Types in DC*
Thought so, minimum requirement of 4 letters. You’ll have to think up something else
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
-DC-
DevaCat
DevaCat
LemonCaddy might work ;)