New profile posts

When I got the guard post selection kit, I was expecting it to take up so much space from the look of it. Instead, it’s so small and tiny!!!
Reactions: gintama090
gintama090
gintama090
same !
but it turned out to be really small, which had worked great in my favor . cause at the time i didn't have much space .
i find it fun reading through old post on the forum . their kinda funny, i even laugh at a few
gintama090
gintama090
i finish one where someone commented that winner put thumbs up on everything , even old posts .
reading that was kinda funny a long with the other comments on the post ^ ^
Lil Hooper
Lil Hooper
My favorite part is where @Nicholas002 and I shouted out WinnerGR
gintama090
gintama090
i know , where ever there is winner there is u guys . and that usually means a lot of jokes or something XD
got temp banned for using a 3rd party extension :(
barra370804
barra370804
Not sure, I asked support. I was using FoE Power Tools and FoE Helper. Pretty sure I got hit for FoE Power tools though.
CDmark
I had both too. I got hit too. I removed power tools, kept helper, all seems fine. I think the problem with power tools and the original helper, it probes other players. Don't get me wrong, great info. But, a huge advantage to PC players. Now, FoE helper is watered down but still good info, incidents, drop amounts, your city production, etc
hajiboy
My account just got banned as well. The only extension I am using is FoE Helper, the watered down version. I am extremely disappointed in support since they won't share what is actually causing this ban to trigger. I am happy to uninstall FoE helper but for what I know this may not even be the problem. It could be their detection mechanism going berserk.
Update: I have reached the Modern Era map, conquered Inashu and Natsuishu, currently conquering Chigikawa and got 4 bazooka teams from a side quest
Never knew that FOE was on discord
Godly Luke
Godly Luke
It's not.
gintama090
gintama090
oh well
and here i thought that i found forge on discord.lol
Emberguard
Emberguard
Forge of Empires itself doesn't have a Discord channel. However players may have created a channel on there to talk about FoE among other players
Spreadsheets are fun.
Reactions: Captain Christian
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Not really. They are an easy way to sort, visualize, and display data. I'm currently working on one to show which goods I need for the cMap, with the ability for me to check off sectors I've taken and input my current stock of goods so that I can see what I need to get. :)
gintama090
gintama090
wow...

i probably wouldn't know where to start with spread sheet or what to do with it
it's just that , confusing XD
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
It takes time to learn it, but it is interesting and helpful. To me, at least lol.
I've been playing for a year and doing okay. I am a little embarrassed about my score after a year (3+ mil) but I didn't know how to play my first few month. @WinnerGR makes me feel a lot better when I see his score after a year though!
Reactions: Captain Christian
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
On my mail I have 1.1 million points I started in April
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
It really doesn't matter how many points you have or have gained over a certain period of time. As long as you are learning, improving, and having a good time, you are probably playing the game correctly :)
gianteagle
gianteagle
Ive been playing for 237 days on my main (my original worlds from 2 years back vanished) and i've only got 192.000 points but for a while I was barely playing and like Emperor XX mentoined I didn't pick up on the strategy for a while