New profile posts

Is a dragon not a gyp from beyond about extinct dinosaur fossil clues the earth left around? The museum covers it in space to take up. But in fantasy, I notice the humans make a strong anti against the dragons. I guess cooperation started with dragons seeking mage training from elves and humans. Have any smart cookie authors put together something like this?
I just enabled the FoE music for the first time in months and I'm kinda jamming out right now lol
Reactions: Lancer
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
I once had to keep it off in my second world on PC since I would have tabs open for both of my worlds, and it would not harmonize well. Multitasking!
Please adjust my settings so I can post all of the 3 messages below in the proposals thread.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Trust me, all of your suggestions will not be greeted well by the community. Please save yourself the humiliation and don't post them in the Proposals subforum.
Stephen Longshanks
Stephen Longshanks
Let me save you some time and effort. All three of your suggestions would be in violation of the Do Not Suggest List for proposals, so I would have to close down all of them should you post them.
Last suggestion is to create a new special 4x4 building called SUBWAY which eliminates the need for all roads, but has high maintenance costs which increase with each age.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Also no.
Randy76
I find this idea, interesting. Would add another element to the game. If you like roads, fine. If you like subways, fine. Your choice.
Reactions: plinker
It would be nice if each day there was also a daily spin for free prizes and one of those prizes is the universal level up item mentioned above. Of course, I know you guys are greedy. Half the time, you could offer 5%-25% bonuses to diamonds received when purchased with real money.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Also no thank you.
Graviton
Graviton
I think "greedy" could be applied to people who ask for more free stuff, couldn't it?
The game needs a universal level up item whereby any event building can be raised one level. Example a level 2 mill would become a level 3 mill. Alternately, a person could use the same item instead to raise a level 3 train to a level 4 train. All items remain in the same age.
Finally got the upgrades for a ship. Took me over a year, as I joined right when the ship summer event ended and wanted a ship ever since. :D
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Awesome! Which one did/will you settle for?
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Haven't placed it yet, I'm waiting until I age up on/after Sleigh Builder day to place it because I need more space. I'll end up going pirate, though. Looks the coolest and attack boost.
If you are in Jaims, and are in search of a good guild, feel free to message me. We are few in number but everyone there helps out to the best of their ability.
Lancer
Lancer
The guild is High Guard Reapers
Bad Pun Time: While fighting an IA battle, I lost some legionnaires. You could say I had heavy losses.
Reactions: Graviton
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
As someone who has lost dozens of Battle Tanks due to GBG, I find that offensive and request you take it down immediately! LOL
Graviton
Graviton
My name is Graviton. My losses are always heavy.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
But I bet your opinion carries a lot of weight.
Can't wait to build my train!!
IRONBALLS
IRONBALLS
Same here. Wanting the attack boost .
Lancer
Lancer
I too have been wanting to get the one that has the attack boost applied to it. That's if I do make it that far in the upgrades.
IRONBALLS
IRONBALLS
It's becoming clear that the upgrades for the train are costly, and difficult to obtain.