• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Dursland

Now that QI is a thing, we need to change something about manual battling.

Trade notifications (or any notifications) should NOT pop up while you are in battle. I had so much trouble killing an artillery unit in the upper corner because notifications were coming up, one right after the other.

Flavius Belisarius

Improvement?
1. Allow QI to use all ERAs. Guild QI leaders choose up to three ERA's per season. Players can only play in one at a time until complete.
2. QI ERAs produce different Guild rewards attenuated by ERA.
3. Eliminate Auto-Battle for QI

Dursland

Why is my Quantum pass points going up And passing my rewords up with no way to collect them
I just build my city And have not done anything on the Q map
If your points are going up then you are definitely taking actions on the map.

Just building your city gives you zero progress on the prize line.

Dominator - X

How is that an improvement?
It isn't. This is already optional for everyone. It is however, just another dopey suggestion. So, the suggester is just expressing their control freak characteristics in a forum.

"I don't like this, therefore no one should like it..." is their motto, even though the option exists for them to not be burdened by it.

Ebeondi Asi

Is there anything stopping you from doing Manual Battle now?
Actually the problem of manual battle is if one, or a few others, are autobattling, the Node may get closed before you finish one manual battle. So your battle does not count, and any dead troops cannot be revived

I would never suggest players can't autobattle. It is just a flaw inherent in the auto/manual time gap.
I started a manual battle with over 40 hits to go and the Node closed before I finished. I was not dawdling just the autobattles were very fast.

Last edited: