• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Inno does this on purpose in the hope that players get mad and then spend the 5 diamonds on collect all button. Otherwise, there would be no point to the stupid endless popups. Plus the stupid popup that shows up when you click on something after your fp bar is at 100 or more and that you can't get rid of by clicking anywhere on the screen but actually have to click ok on the message.
    Reactions: UP ONLINE
    ForumAccount
    You called some people paid influencers and your aren't. Your probably hired by a foreign gaming company to get players to move away from FoE:cool::D
    jaymoney23456
    Maybe you should look into minding your own business and not just complaining about me in response to criticism I have about some aspect of the game. Also, my post was in reply to the previous post I saw from another player commenting on this so it wasn't even just some random comment that was not relevant to the conversation in the chat on the bottom right of the main forum screen.
    ForumAccount
    It was a joke. Relax. If Inno has influencers it would be on Discord or Facebook or Instagram not these forsaken forums
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…