• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition idea

Uber Hund

Previously there was a game announcement that the developers wanted to streamline the game.

Start with reducing all the clicks needed in the GE. Just give me my rewards, why do I need to click to collect? Remove all the 'OK' buttons, When I've won a negotiation, I can tell from the fact all the people are checked. No one needs an additional pop-up.

(Technically it is NOT a negotiation, or even a bribe. The other side does not keep the offer if they don't agree to it.)

Don't get me started on all the 'OK' pop-ups in the Harbor games when you finish. IIRC there are FOUR pop-up confirmations to finish the game. REALLY? You need FOUR confirmations? FYI: It's called QA people,,,

jaymoney23456

The amount of useless clicks in the game is very annoying. As for negotiations, they are nothing at all to do with negotiating. What actually goes on is a guessing game that cost goods. In a negotiation you haggle over cost. In what inno calls negotiating you are guessing until you pick a good that it wants with no idea which good that might be.

Last edited: