• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Did the cost of fragments increase for the Towers in GBG?

Disgruntled Veteran

I could have sworn that The Tower of Champions cost 4500 fragments to build. When that championship ended I only had 3000 frags. I knew at that time I was 1500 short. However, I was looking through my fragments and seen that the cost increased to 7500 frags. Does anyone know for certain if I’m remembering correctly, or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Disgruntled Veteran

The cost has always been 7500 fragments.

Ok, thank you! I thought I was going crazy. It seems weird that I was able to get The Royal Tower of Champions. The guild I was in bounces back and forth between high level diamond and lower level diamond each season. They keep a strategy of 5th or 6th in high level, then 1st in lower level. Didn’t think it would be possible to get 7500 frags that way… I guess I need to start taking better notice, lol

Again, thanks for clarifying!

jaymoney23456

Ok, thank you! I thought I was going crazy. It seems weird that I was able to get The Royal Tower of Champions. The guild I was in bounces back and forth between high level diamond and lower level diamond each season. They keep a strategy of 5th or 6th in high level, then 1st in lower level. Didn’t think it would be possible to get 7500 frags that way… I guess I need to start taking better notice, lol

Again, thanks for clarifying!
Are you winning matches in lower diamond league (less than 1000 lp but higher than 900 lp)? If so, then you would get 3000 fragments for wins in lower diamond league.

Disgruntled Veteran

Are you winning matches in lower diamond league (less than 1000 lp but higher than 900 lp)? If so, then you would get 3000 fragments for wins in lower diamond league.

That’s what I was getting confused. I thought we were getting 1500 per win. Now it makes sense why I still have 1500 frags for The Royal Tower after getting it.