• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the History Event 2024

Pericles the Lion

I'm having trouble understanding the difference between my progress on the prize bar and in the league standings. The league standings say I am at 693 and in the Bronze league, while the prize bar says I'm at only 196. Looking through the prizes, it looks like I have to get to 2000 to get the main building reward to max level. I've already spent quite a bit of currency playing several card decks and if that's only gotten me to 196, I don't see how I could possibly get to 2000. In most events, if you do the whole quest line you should be able to get the main reward to max level, but I don't see how on this one. Also, I've never seen an event where there are 7 or 8 intermediate rewards on the prize bar between each upgrade of the main reward. If I can't get the main reward to max level, I don't understand why I would be doing the event.
The Grand prize line progress uses a different algorithm than the League progress line. When you finish a deck there is a pop-up that explains the calculations. Playing only easy decks will not get a player to 2000 progress. There are not enough battle coins to support playing only hard decks. The successful strategy requires a mix of easy and hard.
My question might have been buried in the rest of my previous post, so I'll ask again, if anyone knows:

Why am I able to be in the top 20% (Bronze League) on the League table but far behind the pace to reach the max level of the main reward on the Grand Prize progress bar? What is giving me credit in the league but not for the grand prize? I am playing hard decks and winning about half of them. How is progress on the Grand Prize bar determined? Does anyone have this answer? There's no apparent explanation in the event itself, so I don't know what would work better.
Once more. GP progress is calculated differently from League Progress. Completing Easy decks give 20 GP progress, Medium give 25, Hard 35. The League progress depends on several factor. When you complete a deck there is a pop-up display that shows the math.

jaymoney23456

It seems like this event could be very hard to get the main building completed without spending diamonds or buying the pass. If I am well short close to the end I won't bother spending diamonds on such a pitiful event such as this either.

LaGoulue

Please read about the History Event 2024 here and give your feedback below.
This is the worst event...ever! The wiki isn't complete and I can't understand why, when given the ability cards choice, I have to select all 3! I can't chose 1 and return to the game. Poor in every aspect!

Pericles the Lion

This is the worst event...ever! The wiki isn't complete and I can't understand why, when given the ability cards choice, I have to select all 3! I can't chose 1 and return to the game. Poor in every aspect!
You don't have to select all 3 special ability cards. Select the one(s) that you want then click on the "X" to close the window.

Blatantlybiased

It seems like this event could be very hard to get the main building completed without spending diamonds or buying the pass. If I am well short close to the end I won't bother spending diamonds on such a pitiful event such as this either.
They've always been pretty brazen in their money-grabs, but this one is over the top. I think it's time to look for a new game.

Blatantlybiased

I think Inno has shown its true colors in this event, making it impossible to get the main reward without spending a TON of diamonds. The fact that they won't even answer a simple question that I've been asking for two days now demonstrates their lack of concern for customer service. There literally is not one redeeming quality left of this game. It's purely and simply a shakedown for money. They aren't even pretending any more that they are even trying to make it an enjoyable gaming experience, much less succeeding.

Pericles the Lion

I think Inno has shown its true colors in this event, making it impossible to get the main reward without spending a TON of diamonds. The fact that they won't even answer a simple question that I've been asking for two days now demonstrates their lack of concern for customer service. There literally is not one redeeming quality left of this game. It's purely and simply a shakedown for money. They aren't even pretending any more that they are even trying to make it an enjoyable gaming experience, much less succeeding.
It is not impossible.

UBERhelp1

You mean, the fan wiki? That's because it's run by volunteers and is not affiliated with Inno. You can always contribute if you see something missing :)

Emberguard

If you're after the main building I suggest at the very least completing the Rival Questline that gives Negotiation Power. That should make it much cheaper to complete decks later on in the Event

Sharmon the Impaler

My strategy is save up 700 coins , pick a hard deck and win it , rinse and repeat. I don't want any of the easy or medium deck prizes and the grand prize has no interest , I do however very much like the Bullion Trees

Pericles the Lion

My strategy is save up 700 coins , pick a hard deck and win it , rinse and repeat. I don't want any of the easy or medium deck prizes and the grand prize has no interest , I do however very much like the Bullion Trees
I thought that the Apex Grove >> Bastion Gatehouse >> Finish Special Production & Finish Supply Productions pathway was pretty good but you may be onto something. How many of the Bullion Garrisons have you been getting for winning a hard deck? Thx.

Sharmon the Impaler

I thought that the Apex Grove >> Bastion Gatehouse >> Finish Special Production & Finish Supply Productions pathway was pretty good but you may be onto something. How many of the Bullion Garrisons have you been getting for winning a hard deck? Thx.
7 so far , I only play the hard decks and make sure that I have enough coins each time to win now.

Savvy187

This is the most rigged feeling event I can recall seeing. Have to redraw multiple times just about every turn to get the needed cards, the enemy does maximum damage the majority of the time while i do minimum damage most of the time. And then the offer on day 2 for battle coins is laughable, completely rig the game so you have no battle coins and then offer to sell you some. At this point I keep playing just to see what ridiculous scam they are going to roll out next.

Ebeondi Asi

I just won several blue defense bottles with the battlegrounds banner. What can I use it for?
If you hover over each type of bottle it will pop up a note telling you what it is good for

I would comment there are now really a lot of different new bottles from this event! ( I have eleven different ones now, and I'm certain there are still more ) All sorts of varieties with different timers, boost values, and places to use them. The above is the best way to know. Trying to explain further here in words would take a longggggg time LoL

Last edited:

Jennie2019

If you hover over each type of bottle it will pop up a note telling you what it is good for

I would comment there are now really a lot of different new bottles from this event! ( I have eleven different ones now, and I'm certain there are still more ) All sorts of varieties with different timers, boost values, and places to use them. The above is the best way to know. Trying to explain further here in words would take a longggggg time LoL
Yes, I saw the description. But I don’t use blue in GBG - only red.

LaGoulue

You don't have to select all 3 special ability cards. Select the one(s) that you want then click on the "X" to close the window.
After selecting a card, I click the only visible "X" and I'm given the choice of "stay" or "exit" so I exit. I guess that's the way it goes...