• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. NWWolverine

QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

They removed GvG and the players got a token for their invested time. They could have created a building that gave different level boosts in QI based on what that player did in GvG. That's fair....Completed settlements? Ok...just think it's too much of an advantage for a brand new part of the...
  2. NWWolverine

QI deleting euphoria buildings without any warning

They will give it back. I lost an advanced troop once and notified them. They returned it that night
  3. NWWolverine

Activity isn't what gives them the win. The boosts from the settlements give them the advantage/ability to battle more all the way through because of actions they took years ago. This gives the win to whoever has the most seasoned players in their guild that will join in. I'm saying that a...
  4. NWWolverine

QI deleting euphoria buildings without any warning

Tell us how you really feel...I agree by the way
  5. NWWolverine

It took me 5 weeks to really start playing and learning about it. I bounced around guilds for the first few weeks of it. Good to hear the smaller guilds are benefiting from it.
  6. NWWolverine

You would think that a game developer would design a new mini game in a way that gave all players a base starting point to compete against each other so everyone had the same opportunity in it. Why would give almost all the early battle strength to those that have completed settlement buildings...
  7. NWWolverine

Hijacked threads

Exactly how did it back fire? How could it back fire? Not getting the new threads?
  8. NWWolverine

Hijacked threads

This thread was for entertainment purposes only. There hasn't been any entertaining threads lately so I knew the key players wouldn't be able to resist. As for moderator, I'd be removed the first day...
  9. NWWolverine

Hijacked threads

Just curious. Has there ever been a thread that hasn't been hijacked with off-topic conversation or arguing? Maybe there should be a couple new threads called "Off topic" and "argumentative". Members could report a reply that is either to the moderators and they would review it. If it's off...
  10. NWWolverine

[Question] How to Follow QI Settlement Build Instructions

This is the one our guild uses https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yJgNjITr2Sl0QskLhkcsEnxPZUtMrxEM2I0wdi-rQ9s/htmlview
  11. NWWolverine

New players option to get Advanced troops in early ages

Anyone trying to do this has to read and follow the guide before every move in the story line. If they complete "Truth or Dare", they lose out on the Turturettes in OF, which are vital to high attrition without losing rogues or using diamonds
  12. NWWolverine

New players option to get Advanced troops in early ages

After playing 4 years ago with cities in multiple worlds, I burnt out and deleted everything. Last December, out of boredom, I started a new city in a new world. One of the guilds I started in had members working toward advanced troops for IA or PE (4-Hovers and 4-Turturettes) and they added me...
  13. NWWolverine

Aid all friends taverns option

Just did that. Thanks
  14. NWWolverine

Attrition-How high can you go?

It is. I have advanced age troops, 4 Hovers and 4 Turturettes to battle PE troops. I rarely loose a rogue until I hit 150+
  15. NWWolverine

It could be set up so that you would only "sit" in available taverns. Later, when you would check next time in a couple hours, other taverns would be available and you could hit the button again. It doesn't have to be a one time click for the day.
  16. NWWolverine

I wish there was a "Loved that reply" option. I would have used it here. He's argued with everyone and hijacked the thread. I'm in PE with advanced troops and reaching 200 attrition daily without boosts. Attacking units 2392/2726 1801/2694 GbG 2981/3356 GE 2374/3413
  17. NWWolverine

I'm sure this has been discussed but couldn't find it it with search. Can anyone think of a reason Inno shouldn't have added this option when they allowed Aid/motivate all for friends?
  18. NWWolverine

How can you tell someone's cheating? You can't tell by the speed that each section gets conquered and you can't see individual players contributions as it's getting attacked. So I'm lost on how you can tell. Not saying you can't, just don't know how you would. I was in a #1 guild in my world and...
  19. NWWolverine

Nailed it. Time vs money. You will either have one or the other. Very, very few have both. I kinda envy the long term players that have advanced through the years and seen the gradual changes that the game has offered. I also love to be able to compete with them in some areas of the game by...