• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Quantum Incursions - Strategy

As this is not feedback per se and I couldn't find a related thread I decided to post a new thread. RE: QI - Strategy I'm having trouble with a few things in the new Quantum Incursions venue and was hoping for some guidance. 1. What's the purpose of having guild leadership? All I see that...
  2. GBG - Flipping the Script

I backed into this idea in a separate thread and mulled over it for a few days then decided to post it for peer review to see how it floats. I think it addresses some of the problems inherent in the current itineration of the GBG venue. The idea: - Remove the build times on all GBG builds. Add...
  3. I got the Goods

In deference to a new paradigm. While I want the warm accolades and general approval of my personal strategy, regards goods I need the thinking and wisdom from you old heads. -to whit: Against my fellow guilder old heads thinking that attack boosts were everything. I have doggedly pursued a...
  4. Alcatraz or Albatross?

I was looking over the stats on some of the recent event builds that have been offered and noticed that a lot of them offer significant troop drops each collection. With that in mind and putting aside for the moment whatever "Guild Raids" might look like - Is the GB - Alcatraz becoming an...